Kettleworx Kettleball

Options
I just ordered the 10lb one off Groupon and am wondering if anyone here uses it and if it's beneficial to weight loss as well as increasing muscle mass and strength? I know it comes with 10 DVDs and it says some are cardio. Thanks!

Replies

• Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump*
  • SMK715
    SMK715 Posts: 108
    Options
    I bought a kettkeworx set over this past summer. I had surgery not long after so I didn't have an opportunity to use it long enough to see results. However, it was a good workout. Im doing Jillian Michaels 30 DS now and I like it much more. The workout is much harder and I've seen results already after just 8 days. Everyone has their taste though so give kettleworx a shot. Kettlebells require good posture/form though so be careful. Good luck :)
  • SMK715
    SMK715 Posts: 108
    Options
    I bought a kettkeworx set over this past summer. I had surgery not long after so I didn't have an opportunity to use it long enough to see results. However, it was a good workout. Im doing Jillian Michaels 30 DS now and I like it much more. The workout is much harder and I've seen results already after just 8 days. Everyone has their taste though so give kettleworx a shot. Kettlebells require good posture/form though so be careful. Good luck :)
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    just bought one myself with a workout not used it yet sow ill let ya know when i have :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I've heard mixed reviews.. I was considering it for awhile but from everything I've read it's not worth the money they want for it!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I have had kettlebells for about 6 months now. I don't use them as often as I thought I would but only because they are kinda heavy for me 8kg (17lbs) each so they are really heavy when you use both at once. But my husband loves them.
  • islandjacquelin
    Options
    I love kettlebells, but they need to be used properly or you will hurt yourself! I don't do that specific workout, but use them in the gym with a trainer - I find them vry effective - I have a set at home for use on my off days and they seem to workl!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I purchased Jillian Michaels kettleball set. I've only used it once, it takes some practice to get the moves down correctly and like the previous poster stated you must have good posture and technique in order to avoid injury
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I bought a Kettlebell and got some videos from the library and boy! I love it...lifting and cardio but I highly recommend do all the tutorials they do on the videos so you use correct technique and don't hurt self. It is like best of both worlds.
  • Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!