Looking for some FitBit users

Options
JDavid007
JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
I am looking for friends here who use ‘Fitbit…I have been here for 65 days and have dropped 29 pounds and would love to have some ‘Fitbit friends to motivate each other. I am open to all friends of course and I have a wonderful solid base of motivating friends. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for some support just ask my friends. My profiles are open to the public as well.

[url] http://www.fitbit.com/user/22HGVF[/url]

Replies

• JDavid007
    Options
    Bump to the top!!! smexercise6.gif
  • hubkal
    hubkal Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I use fit bit and LOVE it! Add me! I am Laura Hubka on there!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a FitBit and am waiting for it to come. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • hubkal
    Options
    add me on here as well. everything is an open book for me here and there. Anyone can add me.
  • textlikekisses
    Options
    I've just had my FitBit a little over a week - please feel free to add me b/c I only have 1 "friend" on there! (my email: mcwhirter1@mac.com)
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one, anxiously awaiting it's arrival!
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    I have had my fitbit nearly a year... I LOVE IT!
    I also lead a group on fitbit... active with fitbit
    I will add you as a friend, as most of my friends on here are also fitbiters!
  • rhogar00
    rhogar00 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just got mine last night and would love to add you all.BUT I don't know how to. :-( If you want to add me I'm at http://www.fitbit.com/user/22JJ5K OR rhogar00@gmail.com.....OR you could just tell me how to look people up! LOL!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    I've just had my FitBit a little over a week - please feel free to add me b/c I only have 1 "friend" on there! (my email: mcwhirter1@mac.com)

Sent request!...I have not had mine all that long.
  • tiffani_0602
    tiffani_0602 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm open to any add"s! I just started and got my fitbit tinight! Can't wait
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Thank you so much to all those whom have added me...I am trying to take my MFP and exercising to the next level...
  • tnews43
    tnews43 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have a fitbit and I really really like it! The calorie burn shown with my fitbit is very close to MFP. I have not linked it to MFP because I like to see things separately. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • hubkal
    Options
    go to the bottom right of the fitbit profile page and look for the facebook and email icons and get everyone's email and add them there with the "find by email" my email is laurahubka@gmail.com add away!!
  • hubkal
    Options
    I link mine with MFP to get a better picture of my burn and I dont want to enter everything twice!! I dont like that fitbit does not log "miles" on the treadmill~
  • ThatDamnScale
    ThatDamnScale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I just ordered mine and it will be here tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!!! You all can add me here if you would like. But, again, I won't have mine until tomorrow.

Anxiously awaiting,
    Mikki
  • beecautious
    beecautious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just heard about this.......but it sounds like something I would be interested in.....count me in
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm there as Catshark. I have like no friends lol.
  • hubkal
    Options
    Everyone needs to add their email so they can be added on fitbit. then keep "bumping" this to the top of the posts!!

Laurahubk@gmail.com
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    search fitbit here on mfp! there is a family of fitbit users...