24 pounds down... more to go

Options
shanna0413
shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
So far I have lost 24 pounds! I am so excited! I did a 5k last Sunday and i was even able to run a bit of it. And today I bought a weight bench! I can't wait to get started on the next leg of my journey. MFP has been the best thing to happen to me! I love all of my new friends here. You guys are amazing and I couldnt do it without you. So here is my progress so far...

111-1-1.jpg

205.6 on the first pic from today and 230 in the second that was taken on Thanksgiving last year

Replies

• Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    WTG, you are doing so well!!! You look great!!
  • shanna0413
    Options
    Thank you! I know my pics are kinda fuzzy, not sure how to get them clearer. But i think you an see the difference. At least i hope there is a difference lol
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    You look great!!! I want to lost 24 lb too....
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    U look great keep up the hard work
  • shanna0413
    Options
    Thank you :happy:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats.

Hmm I should have taken more pics. Oh well, I don't think I can see a difference yet. maybe in 10 more pounds.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in your face. You are radiating with that smile. I'm am so proud to call you my friend. Keep it up, girl! :happy:
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference! You're doing great!!
  • moonmeme
    moonmeme Posts: 26
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great!
  • domi09
    domi09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in your face.! Keep it up!
    Your weight is very similar to mine.. If you don't mind me asking. How tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!