Ugh what a terrible weekend

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
The only motivation I had was to eat everything in sight. Unfortunately the monthly b*tch is here and making me miserable. All I want to do is be alone, lay around and eat! Go away already so I can get back to normal! :explode:

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing right now....except I got the depo shot....so next month will be A LOT BETTER!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I so totally know what you feel, Ive been splurging all week since my birthday last Monday and Im not even on my cycle wth I havent worked out in 2weeks but I lost 2lbs friday ....Ugh
  • mojomcgee
    mojomcgee Posts: 50
    Options
    Whatever you do don't weigh yourself while mother nature is visiting..save yourself the frustration. But you can still take evening strolls to get a little exercise in and you can look up those calories before you even put the food in your mouth. It's quite an eye opener. When I feel like you just described I have to admit that I refuse to look up the food first but I later regret it. Then I know I will just have to work harder next week to get back on track. Good luck! You CAN do this. Forget about yesterdays oopsies and focus on today. Remember it's a marathon not a short sprint.
  • toots99
    Options
    I haven't logged anything since Friday! Two pints of Ben & Jerry's, a bag of tortilla chips, 8 oz of sour cream, a jar of queso, shredded cheese, guacamole...man, I got a lot of making up to do! :laugh:
  • Maybaby
    Maybaby Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm goin through the EXACT same thing-do not worry, today is monday. just take some Midol, have a heat pack and force yourself to eat healthY!
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I ate mexican food and cake and no excersise. I did terrible. I do plan on working out like crazy today. The weekends are terrible. Ugh! Anywhos. Its monday again, time to start all over. Good news though I didnt gain anything.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to the eating - what a horrible weekend it was, and it's not even TOM related. I just could not get a control on the eating. This is a first for me, and it's really scary. I don't want a repeat.
  • toots99
    Options
    Today I feel almost completely back to normal...man that was a rough weekend! :laugh: