Options
almonds1
almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
Goodlife....

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    well i have two i attend a small local gym because they have a basketball court and i go to planet fitness because its closer to my job and have later hours (and more attractive women)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    My gym is actually part of a Wellness Center and is in a hospital setting. We have a physical rehab center downstairs and all our aerobic and Personal Training studios as well. Upstairs we have all the cardio, weight lifting machines and free weights as well as our Mind/Body and Pilates studio, and also our Bod Pod and Cycling studio. Indoor warm water therapy, as well as lap pool and general pool for water aerobics. Oh and in the locker rooms are the hot tubs.

http://www.valleycare.com/lifestylerx/lifestylerx.html

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    planet fitness
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    The YMCA. It's a bit of a drive (15 min), but it's SO worth it; plenty of machines and the people are fairly nice as well as the staff.
  • danlostweight
    Options
    Freedom Fitness and also the backroom of my house.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My house! When you have two small kids, that is the easiest place to work out. I have worked out at planet fitness before.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Besides working out at home, walking/running where ever, and the gym at my work, I workout at California Family Fitness.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Powerhouse.

It used to be a locally owned gym, but the owner had some family issues and sold it to a friend who owned a Powerhouse franchise in another town close to ours. So, ours is now a Powerhouse too.

We started at Snap and I thought it was a GREAT first gym, but doesn't offer enough for the more experienced gym goer. I have to say - I love Snap's treadmills more than any other ones.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, I work out at home (pool,bicycle,jogging,basic exercises etc..)
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Goodlife....

Same here. Only decent gym in Windsor, ON
  • fuschiadiamond
    fuschiadiamond Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lifetime fitness, they have amenities even my kids can enjoy. I must admit that the membership fees and all the extra specialty classes are a bit expensive.
  • jillwaller10
    jillwaller10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The YMCA by my house. They have a family plan that works best for my family, so I can do classes and cardio while my brother does weights :)
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Legendary Fitness...
    cuz it's a 10 min warm up walk from me...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness and home gym
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Gold"s Gym !!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Goodlife....

Same here. Only decent gym in Windsor, ON

There was a Premier fitness out my way... they shut the doors yesterdday because they own a punt load of money. Guess where they are going lol
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've used Bally Total Fitness and the YMCA in the past and now I have a work-out room at home. :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Y...MCA
  • Adri1994
    Adri1994 Posts: 24
    Options
    Fitness 19 :)
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Recreation Center and at home.