Beach Body Challenge April 7

Options
Hey Jess thought i would start for you today since im half way across the world.

Well today was the weigh in for me. after a week and a half of no lifting and only a few days a cardio......Drumroll please.

Up .2 Lbs. I weighed myself like 5 times thinking it couldnt be right. Oh well just shows me the benifits of all the parts combined in my current goal. I guess i should have lowered my cals even more than i did. I'll keep them down to 2400 this week as i am cleared to go back to the gym on a limited basis.

On a positive note. One of my co-workers who sees me every day, said at dinner, "Dang Tim how much weight have you lost"? My answer. 20lbs.

Tim

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess thought i would start for you today since im half way across the world.

Well today was the weigh in for me. after a week and a half of no lifting and only a few days a cardio......Drumroll please.

Up .2 Lbs. I weighed myself like 5 times thinking it couldnt be right. Oh well just shows me the benifits of all the parts combined in my current goal. I guess i should have lowered my cals even more than i did. I'll keep them down to 2400 this week as i am cleared to go back to the gym on a limited basis.

On a positive note. One of my co-workers who sees me every day, said at dinner, "Dang Tim how much weight have you lost"? My answer. 20lbs.

Tim
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    ok i just posted on the wrong day before lol Well this morning for breakfast I had 2 rice cakes with low fat cream cheese (100 cals) I will eat again in a couple of hours!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Ugh, I was so horrible this weekend. SO horrible. I'm nervous for my weigh in tomorrow. And disappointed in myself. If only I would think about how I feel after a weekend like this before I make the decisions that I do.

Oh well, I'll just keep trying. :grumble:
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    I'm pretty nervous about the weigh in too, but I'm preparing myself by telling myself that it's ok if I gained this week I still have plenty of time to catch up.

I ate pretty healthy this past week, but didn't start exercising til thursday, but Saturday & Sunday I got up real early to run on my treadmill and on Sunday I also went to play volleyball at the park. So I feel pretty good about that. Hopefully adding more outdoor activity will help me get over this plateau I've hit. I'm still trying to get over my depression from a broken heart :brokenheart: I just don't want this to affect my weight loss.

Today I will be starting the Jillian Michael's diuretic cleansing. I do it everytime I hit a plateau and it always gives me results. I loose from 1-2 lbs everytime I do it.

If any of you want to try it here's what it consists of

60 oz of distilled water
    2 tbsp of lemon juice
    1 tbsp of 100% cranberry juice no sugar added & not from concentrate
    1 dandelion tea bag
    Drink it through out the day for 7 days.
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I was such a bad girl myself this weekend. My weigh in is not until Wednesday, so I guess I have a shot of getting back to where I was before I fell off the wagon. I am heading on vacation in 9 days and had hoped to be down at least 10 pounds by then, but as of Friday (before my big cheat), i was down 5, so I don't think I can possibly make it at this point.

I started doing my pilates last week and am feeling good about that. I will keep it up and get right back on that old horse again today and try to get back to where I was at least.