I'm new :-)

Options
My name is Trish and I just joined this tonight because I'm sick of being fat and I want to make some changes. I don't have any friends on here and I would like to get to know people for support and to trade fun recipes with! I hate exercising because I'm pretty lazy :-/ and my job requires me to be at a desk all day so I'm tired of not doing anything, but have no motivation. It's hard to bend over to tie shoes when u weigh 337 pounds. Let alone running a marathon.
I'm really laid back and fun to hang out with. I like watching movies, playing darts, going to clubs, going to car shows, playing video games, and oh, I almost forgot....I LOVE TO EAT! ;-)
If u feel like talking to me please drop me a line. I'm not creepy or pretending to be someone I'm not. I'm just sick of being the fat girl all my guy friends turn to when they need a sister or best bud or whatever. I love to make people laugh and once they can see past my size they see I'm a very fun person and just love life soooo much <3
Anyways, I live in New York and I am a Yankees fan.
I'm new to this whole online dieting thing as well as diets in general. To be honest that word "diet" makes me cringe. So I am doing better with lifestyle changes 'cuz I'm an emotional eater. I eat when I'm happy, depressed, nervous, angry...etc
So how is everybody doing? Would love to hear from you's!! Ciao for now :-)

Replies

• Ariyanna21
    Ariyanna21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations! Glad you joined, this is a great place. I am sure you will find a lot of yummy new recipes, make loads of friends, and hopefully share your own stories here with us. I'm Ariyanna and it would be an honor to be your friend ;) I've been on here for awhile but mostly silent and with very little success on my own. So I've decided, like you, to come out make friends and make this a part of my life, not just some "dieting thing" heheh.
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you will find this site/app to be extremely helpful and a much benefit in your life. This is a great start, and you are far from being alone!