Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Nsv= non scale victory!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am not sure either & would love to know!! Thanks for asking... :)
  • lokin4deer
    lokin4deer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had to ask also.....Non Scale Victory!
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    oh, ok.THANKS
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    They are the lttle things that make you smile and feel good about yourself and your journey.
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Finally! Now I know what it means, lol
  • up2me4life
    up2me4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this, i was wondering too.
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i was wondering what it meant too :laugh:
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    non scale victory... :-) you'll get there wiht all the crazy acronyms. just do a search for acronymns and see what you find
  • zoezoe64
    zoezoe64 Posts: 13
    Options
    Why do people say BUMP all the time?
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    it does 2 things on MFP... marks the thread in "my topics" so you can find it again later when you have more time to read
    and "Brings Up My Post" so really they aren't BUMPing because it's not THEIR post in general that they're bumping but with how the forum works sometimes a post will fall off the first page of threads lickety-split so someone interested in it will bring it back to the top.
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It used to stand for "Bring Up My Post", usually here people use it to bump a thread up to get a question answered or keep it in their thread history so they can look back at recipes or things later.
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Why do people say BUMP all the time?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe it is so that the topic can be bumped up so that it can be releveant or viewable again. You know once people start adding topics, the ones that people liked gets pushed down into the "archives" so bump it back up in order that we see it....
  • zoezoe64
    zoezoe64 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    It used to stand for "Bring Up My Post", usually here people use it to bump a thread up to get a question answered or keep it in their thread history so they can look back at recipes or things later.

AHA finally I knew what it means now hehehe... before I thought it is like "bump" in the head (forgive my ignorance) :laugh:
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    haha I thought it meant fist bump :-p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!