What would be your last meal?

Options
Sox90716
Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
If you were a condemned prisoner, what would you pick as your last meal? I would pick shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, a rare slab of prime rib with a side of angel hair pasta tossed with pesto for the main course and hot peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Have a great Saturday, stay safe and God Bless!!!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I would have shrimp cocktail as well, buttered mashed potatoes, buttered rice, taco's from taco bell, and for dessert I'd have chocolate pudding topped with Cool whip :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Eggpant parm sub with gooey cheese. Lots of beer.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Scallops with creamy cranberry sauce, french bread and parsnips. Gourmet chocolate cake for dessert.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would have filet mignon, baked sweet potato with lots of butter and cinnamon, salad and chocolate melting cake (2) and sweet red wine.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Medium ribeye with a bleu cheese crust, loaded baked potato, sauteed mushrooms, garlic bread, and cheesecake for dessert. And a couple of Amaretto sours to wash it down.
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    start with strawberry dakari, then texas cheese fries with ranch dressing, loaded bake potato with extra sour cream, and a steak ( big juicy one) then I would end with a hot fudge molten lava cake with ice cream!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    All you can eat buffet at a restaurant that's open 24/7.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    coconut shrimp
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Now I feel like I need to change my answer because you all mentioned some delicious foods!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    If i had to think of something off the top of my head I would say enchiladas with rice and beans, queso, guacamole, mucho nacho from Taco Bueno, chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and cream gravy, yeast rolls, cheesecake and diet dr pepper
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Everyone's answers have my mouth watering!