hoping this works :)

Options
I am new here, would love to have some friends to fight this weightloss battle with! Ive tried EVERYTHING but wont get into that! My dream is to be able to look into a mirror and be able to smile at what Im looking at!

Replies

• m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey I can be your friend but not sure how it goes... I am not all that computer friendly on this website.. meaning I cannot always figure it out.. however I can be your support if you need it if you can be mine.. I need to be pushed sometimes.. ok lots for some things and dieting is one of them! Hoping you know how to add friends...
  • ashleywright144
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new here too. This program was recommended to me by a friend. I am deticated to losing weight more so then ever. I also want to be able to look in the mirror without dissecting my image. Ashley
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Every step you take will get you closer to and making that dream a reality. My wife and I have been using My Fitness pal for several months now and really helps.

I just started using the forum today and looks like a lot of great support here. :-)
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    This is a great site......I'm a little obsessed with it but have lost 19 lbs and am pretty much at maintenance. I still log all my food and exercise. I eat back my exercise calories so I have been successful without being miserable. All the guess work is taken out of the equation. You have to be to lose. You can add me if you would like. My diary is open.
  • vikkilmp
    vikkilmp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I am new here and I am hoping for the same thing that you are! We should be proud of what we see in the mirror! I have been logging in to this site for a week and am really liking how it helps me keep track of what I eat and how much I exercise. I wish you lots of success! Count me in for support!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I wish you all the best of luck on your journey here on MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm great motivation! Together, we can all do this!
    xoxox
  • D2244
    D2244 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also new here too since January and have already lost 21 lbs. This tool is a great reminder about over eating. I think about everything is eat now since it needs to be logged....and it free. Can't beat that. Good luck on your quest!
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, Ive been doing MFP for a little over a year and I love it!! I thought I had tried everything to lose weight also but I was wrong I hadnt tried this cause it works. Ive tried everything from Atkins it worked great just didnt keep it off then Weight Watchers and I gained every week so I was ify about this beings it was about calorie tracking but Im so thankful I did. If you have a cell phone with internet I say get MFP as an app I love being able to track anywhere I go besides at home. Best of wishes to you all and feel free anyone to add me we can be happy losers together :)
  • butttrffly
    Options
    I am new here too and love it!! I am so addicted to this site. I would like all the friends I can get! So add me