Replies

• AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    yup 4pm to 10 pm
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I did some this morning. I might have to this evening as well - depends if any of my clients get back to me. For now, I'm sitting watching my garden and trying to work out whether I want to turn my sweet potato into fries, big chips or wedges. :tongue:

Decisions like that are work enough for me.

Yum....I'd go for chips, with a side of avocado and yogurt dipping sauce. :-)
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yep, sure do. My bosses are 9, 4 and 2. My husband is working, for the 7th day in a row, so no break for me today either. Maybe we'll get to see him tomorrow, but I'll be surprised.
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Off til Tuesday, then 12 work days (Tues - Fridays) til off for a week, then 7 weeks til summer break for 2 months :bigsmile: LOVE IT
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm working at home today and tomorrow....I'm a court reporter and I have to finish a transcript so I can send it out on Monday. I'm going on vacation this week and need it done before then!
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have 2 jobs and work 7 days a week :indifferent:
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I did some this morning. I might have to this evening as well - depends if any of my clients get back to me. For now, I'm sitting watching my garden and trying to work out whether I want to turn my sweet potato into fries, big chips or wedges. :tongue:

Decisions like that are work enough for me.

Yum....I'd go for chips, with a side of avocado and yogurt dipping sauce. :-)

Hehe, it's going with a mini ham pizza and a portion of grapes. Nom!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    At work now keeping you all safe from the bad inmates that I keep securely locked away!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes but it's my Friday
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy, I work every day.

Can't wait until I can go back to work again. Love my kiddos but I love my job too, a little envious of all of you "at work".
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yup, working tonight, but the best thing is I have the next 7 nights off so I can do whatever I like instead. :)
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im on 24 hour duty with the Marine Corps! Somebody bring me a sammich!