I guess something needs to change!

Options
I've been working my @ss off at the gym. Honestly I can say that. I see everyone else on here working out, some less than me, and they are dropping weight every week, while I'll sit here fluctuating between 156-159. I'm so aggravated! After taking a look at my food diaries, I see that even though I am eating 1200 calories, I need to make better choices with those 1200 calories. I am focused this week on making serious changes to the food and see if that makes a difference.

Replies

• mizzoulaxgirl26
    mizzoulaxgirl26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It should. You should be eating good calories. And you should be eating back some of your exercise cals (unless you meant you are netting 1200).
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Try eating more...if you are working out hard you need to eat some of your work out calories!! Do you eat every 2-3 hours to keep your burn going?? Maybe try that along with those fruits and veggies. Don't get discouraged, just switch things up alittle and see how it goes.

You can do it!!!!! Good Luck:happy:
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, I eat back my workout calories too. I just haven't been making the best choices with those 1200+ cals.