VIDEO GAMES..XBOX 360, PS3.............

Options
Just a random thought how many people play these games and what is your age???????
My husband is addicted !!!!!! lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• BiggSarge
    BiggSarge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I play Xbox 360 games any chance I can get and I am 45 yo, married and 5 kids! I am possibly addicted to playing hahahahaha!
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    I love 360. Hard to find the time to fit it in between full time school and two jobs but I try my best. Oh, and 26.
    On a side note, you should find a co-op game and play with him. May I suggest some zombie slaying lol
  • mezz3329
    mezz3329 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    36 and play nightly ... after working, coaching, working out and then making dinner for the family it is my de-stressor! Wife and I used to play together but now with a 16 month old she takes him to bed and passes out with him. Games get addicting but it is a great way for me and my other married buddies who enjoy video games to get together and play COD or NHL! oh and 360 for me!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    We have an XBox 360, a PS3 and a Wii.

I like the XBox. I'll occasionally play the Wii with my fiancé, but only for light things like Mario Kart, and I'm not a PS3 fan at all.

I'm 24.

Edit: Oh, and completely forgot my Master System and Mega Drive, though I probably forgot them because they're never plugged in! Too many cables, not enough ports.
  • mykahlio1
    mykahlio1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    we have ps3 and xbox kinect and hubby and the kids play they all whenever they can. i use the kinect for exercise and rarely anything else. im 28 and i do the zumba and then my girls have dance central 1 and 2 and just dance 3 so i dance to those too, its great exercise .
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    played in College and then gave it up and haven't ever wanted to play again... it was PS2 we played. 29 years old.
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    43, married with 3 kids. Have all the consoles, but mostly play the PS3.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We have an xbox 360 and I am 34.

We also use emulators on the pc to play tons of old school games (like arcade, NES, Genesis). My BF & I play together all the time, its one of our weekend rituals. :)
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    I am a gamer at heart, just haven't found the time here lately to play anything even though there are SOO many I want to be playing right now.

Skyrim, Gears 3, MW3, Battlefield 3, Fallout Vegas, to name a some. I feel out of the loop.

At the moment I only have a Wii, so no temptation to go and purchase any of these. But if anyone is willing to donate a XBOX to yours truly, I would definitely take it off your hands.
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    oh and I'm 29 :wink:
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I have the WII, PS3 w/Move and X-Box 360 w/Kinect..... I am (yikes) 31 Years old. I play the Kinect all the time, I love dance central and zumba. It's a great workout, gets me sweating every time.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have an XBox, Wii, N64, and a PSP that I play regularly. I'm a 24 yo woman.
  • azubler
    azubler Posts: 7
    Options
    Long time MMORPG gamer. PC for me. I hate those little controllers, I need a full keyboard! I'm 50 yo and been playing going on 13 years on my PC and still own my Atari 2800 and all the games! We've been through most of them, NES Sega Wii Xbox PS1-3. Been seriously considering getting a Xbox with K. It sounds like it would be great exercise and fun!
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey all in my home my wife i and the kids all love gaming xbox,kinect,ps3,wii,pc,dsi,ds,ipod,tablets and even facebook ....if theres games on it im sure one of us would be on it lol
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    Just a random thought how many people play these games and what is your age???????
    My husband is addicted !!!!!! lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I play them in our household, I have PC, PS3, Xbox 360. Have older generation consoles too like, though not used as often!

I'm mostly into the Xbox 360 though, PC is my main choice overall! I just find I have more games to relax on the Xbox 360. I wouldn't class myself as an addict, though when I am on them or get the chance to sit down and spend time on them I can literally just sit there and play them! Been into games and PCs since I was a little lad, 27 now and still loving them though!

One thing I will say I'm addicted to, is sorting out problems hands on with a PC and building them, I find it quite fascinating to say the least :)

--Lee
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I have xbox 360 and kinect, ps3 and Move, and wii, and a 3ds...........
    But I also have a 2 and 4 year old.............so more often than not they are used to stream bob the builder or dora over netflix..........

rarely get to play, still working my way through battlefield 3 and uncharted 3 on ps3...........in ten minute bursts as time allows.........and LA Noir is a unique experience..........worth trying on the cheap

34y/o
  • Naffry
    Naffry Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Agree with L.A Noire, absolutely loved that game. Need to buy it again tbh to complete the DLC I bought.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    43, married with 3 kids. Have all the consoles, but mostly play the PS3.

No kids, but same age and same system.

/Grownup gamer high-5
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    22 year old
    i have a ps3 and nintendo 3ds that i play often, also strategy games and a shooter or 2 on the pc
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    22. Game on 360 and PC.