Turbo Fire - How long did it take?

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
Hi All,
I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs and tone tone tone! I'm finishing up week 3 of Turbo Fire and honestly, I thought I'd see results by now because the workouts I'm doing are so intense. I've completely changed my eating habits; lots of fruits and veggies, under my calorie goal many days, etc. Over the past 3 weeks, I've had 2 rest days. But the scale hasn't budged. I HAVE lost 1 inch in my hips, which was a great victory, but I want more.

Therefore... I'm wondering, for those of you who have done Turbo Fire and had great results, how long did it take for the results to come? Was it instant, or did they come in the 2nd month?

I appreciate your responses :)

Replies

• Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 5 of a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. The scale didn't move until this morning. I only have about 8lbs to lose - my main goal is to tone and gain muscle. I was getting frustrated, but at 4 weeks I measured and had lost about an 1.5 from my waist and hips. To me that's more important than the scale. It is frustrating...but keep at it and the results will come!!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I did TurboFire everyday from Nov.7 to Christmas and it took about the 3rd week to start dropping pounds and really kicked in 5th and 6th week. I only lost 8 pounds in those 2 months but like 2.5 inches off my waist...(take a picture of your back..I could really notice a difference in the inches off back and waist. didn't really lose nothing off my legs and hit a plateau with pounds then..so in mid-late January I added Shaun T Rockin Body to hybrid with TurboFire and I started losing some more pounds and a little inches off my legs so now I am at 13 pounds, almost 14 lost since Nov. 7. I also added a few extra dvds last month..you can get them cheap off ebay..like the Firm CardioDance Fusion..love that one! ...Now I have added ChaLean Xtreme and doing TurboFire on the weekends...hoping to get more pounds off. Good Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!