Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

60% to Goal! (With Pics)

Replies

• moonmeme
    moonmeme Posts: 26
    COOOOOOOOOOL
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Really impressive! Good luck on the remaining 40%
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Great Job man! way to kick *kitten*!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!! SO proud of you!!!
  • You look fantastic, well done!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Really impressive! Good luck on the remaining 40%

Thanks!!
  • adamb83
    What a difference! Great work!!

(I didn't know you could lose shoe sizes!! Sign me up!!)

Haha Yep - guess I had fat feet? Lol
  • adamb83
    crazy good man!!

Thanks! I notice your and my starting point and end goals are nearly identical... keeping a close eye on your journey!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    You look great :smile:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Aww, you're doing so great! I don't even know you and I'm proud of you. :blushing:
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Great job!! Over half way there is awesome!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Well done you look AMAZING MAN X
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    How great is it that you've discovered at your young age what it has taken some of us almost a lilfetime? You are an inspiration!
  • Songbirdy
    Songbirdy Posts: 41 Member
    Way to go! Do you find it hard to see the difference in yourself?

I ask because you mentioned that someone said the difference in your face is what caused you to post the pictures. I have had people say that to me and I can't see the difference!

Keep up the good work and WOW!
  • adamb83
    Way to go! Do you find it hard to see the difference in yourself?

I ask because you mentioned that someone said the difference in your face is what caused you to post the pictures. I have had people say that to me and I can't see the difference!

Keep up the good work and WOW!

Yes - I still find it very hard to see the difference, sometimes. I only really noticed because I fit into much smaller sized clothes. I think, no matter where I finally end up, there might always be that part of me that just sees a fatter person, even if I'm at my goal and totally fit.
  • Songbirdy
    Songbirdy Posts: 41 Member
    I hear you!

I have it at the store when I grab clothes for the change room and realize... um, none of these fit!

Although the other day I had a great NSV when I was buying a new sweater and I grabbed one that 'looked right' and it was.

I got home and realized it was a size small. Considering I started this at a size 24 I was on cloud 9! That example give me hope that if I stick to being consistent with this then perhaps my mind will catch up!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Alright - this is my first "Before and After" type pick. It's really a "Before" and "Almost There" picture - 'cause I'm about 60% to goal. I started out in June 2011 (way after the "before" picture was taken) wanting to lose 110 pounds. As of today, I've lost 65. Only 45 more to go!!

Adam-March2012.jpg

Shirt Size: 2XL to L/M
    Pant Size: 48" to 36"
    Shoe Size: 10 Wide to 9 Regular (Yes, even my shoe size is different!)

YOU LOOK AWESOME!! Great job!!! :bigsmile:
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats! Your look great!!! :)
  • I feel inspired! Keep going.
    BTW I also discovered that I love exercise :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!