** FINALLY! 100lbs lost & Twoville **

Options
I FINALLY got to the magic number of 100 lbs lost yesterday and it FEELS FANTASTIC!

What feels even better is that my weight also FINALLY starts with the number 2! I still have a long road of 70 more lbs to lose, however it feels GREAT that I now reside in Twoville and I have no plans of moving back to the 300's!

Thanks for everyones support. With time, anything is achievable. I have fallen off my horse many times but I always looked ahead and got back on. That is the key to long term success! God Bless =)

-Greg

Replies

• G8torlvr13
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are truly an inspiration..
  • Nicmeglau
    Nicmeglau Posts: 11
    Options
    Good for you Gregthegroove............well done.... keep on trukin
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Whoohooo!! Great job!! It's that kind of thing that makes you want to be able to do cartwheels... I swear once I reach my goal weight, I'm gonna learn how to do a cartwheel...

100 lbs gone is definitely a "shout it from the rooftops" event =)
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That is so awesome! :-D
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should post some pics and inspire others with this!! That is incredible accomplishment!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got to the magic number of 100 lbs lost yesterday and it FEELS FANTASTIC!

What feels even better is that my weight also FINALLY starts with the number 2! I still have a long road of 70 more lbs to lose, however it feels GREAT that I now reside in Twoville and I have no plans of moving back to the 300's!

Thanks for everyones support. With time, anything is achievable. I have fallen off my horse many times but I always looked ahead and got back on. That is the key to long term success! God Bless =)

-Greg

Great Work!
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! I'm coming close to 100 lbs. lost myself and am always getting back on the horse. Great post and keep up the awesome work!
  • kevinritt
    Options
    Awesome - keep it going!
  • gregthegroove
    Options

-Greg

Great Work!

Now 165lbs, THATS IMPRESSIVE!
  • kimmyrebecca
    Options
    well done, you are brilliant, keep it up.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    well done
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work.
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING job!!!!! :drinker:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    What a superstar! Well done and keep up the fantastic work.
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good fight! ;-)
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Just keep swimming and you will be exactly where you wanna be! Congratulations and a big Buh-Bye to those Threes for ya!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Took a look at your pics and you are looking gooood! Just look at the change to the shape of your face alone - you are amazing!

Oh, just noticed - those are when you were still over 300 - really want to see some new ones now!
  • Bmabrey
    Bmabrey Posts: 1
    Options
    Gratz!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Wooot!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is absolutley outstanding! Congratulations! what an inspiration you are to me. may I add you as a friend?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!