I need friends :-(

Options

Replies

• KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi, i've been using mfp for about 2 months, and found it really useful, if you -or anyone else- would like to add me feel to send a request, the extra bit of support is always nice!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I also just started and I too am 56 years old. I haven't lost anything yet - its only been a few days but I'm really committed to this process. I'd love to have friends on MFP! So far I just have my two daughters, one of which is really kicking bootie on here - 13 pounds so far!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, any help I can be....:smile:
  • tsue74
    tsue74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your fitness friend. Ercttaylor@ aol.com...just send me a request. Congratulations on the 27 lbs that is amazing!!!
  • tsue74
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a fitness friend!
  • tsue74
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend! I have daughters about your age and families and I would not want them to feel as you do :( but I do know how important it is to be accountable to someone..I actually look to my three daughters for my inspiration..they keep me on top of keeping on task..
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new and more motivational friends
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    We all could use more friends and it really helps when they are very supportive and keep you motivated please feel free to add me anyone that reads this.. i am on everyday logging and reading.. best of luck
  • esdeibel
    esdeibel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I just started MFP and need a friendly kick in the rear sometimes on this journey.
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been on the site for 10 days now and I love it. I've found some really great and supportive friends on here. I'm trying to lose 20-25 pounds. I hear you about spring!!!!! I NEED to get outside and I'm always much more active in the summer. Add me if you like!
  • madlagher
    Options
    Hello, I'm Luis, salutes from México.
    When I was 17 age old weighed 170kg (around 380lb) I was morbid obese and it was very dangerous for me, so I decided to slowly lost weight. I'm 23 now, and I lost 55kg (120lb) my goal is less than half away and I started climbing a mountain. I think I will accomplish - You CAN do so :)
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! It's always better to know you have people encouraging you and rooting for you. I hope you can do the same for me in return! :)
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi!
    I joined in January, and friends DO help, so if anyone wants to be friends bring it on!
    Di
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I could really use the motivation.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am happy for anyone to request me.

Wishing you all loads of luck with this xx:smile: xx
  • Brooke3737
    Brooke3737 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Brooke and I will be your friend. My BFF Robyn is the one who told me about MFP and she found out about it from her sister. I would love to motivate you to lose the weight. My friend Robyn will do the same. I have lost 9 pounds just this week. I started this on Tuesday and am sticking with it for now. I want to lose 80 lbs so I still have a ways to go. I have also been walking just about everyday and did a cardio class online. I could only do it for 11 minutes but I am proud that I lasted that long :) . I am here if you want to talk. Hope to talk to you soon. Take care
  • angela2084
    angela2084 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends as well. Please, anyone, feel free to add me. I like having the accountability, motivation and support from others.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    anyone can add me
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    I need more friends too :-( :flowerforyou: