losing weight but not showing up on face

Options
Fellow MFPians ,

Just wondering how long does it take to lose weight on the face??My face is still the same despite of losing 12 pounds...Any input regarding this will be really appreciated..Thanks:smile:

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Your body is pretty random when it comes to losing fat. My face was what made people notice that I had lost weight (now if my stomach would be more co-operative!), all I can suggest is patience.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have to admit...face is first place I lose....I have lost 22 lbs (despite the tracker saying 20!!) and people are noticing that...that said...like other poster...wish it was off my abdomen!!!! :) Friend I am doing WW's with has lost 35...she doesn't have full face and wears bulkier clothing...so no one has noticed her loss so far...but they will when summer comes and less clothing comes into play. Give it time....they will notice.
  • Ashraz
    Ashraz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brain and sugs....
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    First place i lost weight was my face also then chest and slowing working it's way down, lower tummy last....

Some people have told me they start losing bottom upwards which sounds like you but eventually everywhere gets hit :)

Good luck :heart:
  • Icon699
    Options
    I'm having the saem problem. I notce the weight loss in my upper body (slower in my gut area) my legs, etc. But my face look the same as it did 32lbs ago! I've taken just head shot pictures and they all look the exactly the same. I want a chin!