Rebounder

AwesomeSmiles100
AwesomeSmiles100 Posts: 27
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I purchased a rebounder a couple of years ago and it has been great! You can burn 350-400 calories ((aka: a slice of CHOCOLATE CAKE!!)) every workout session!! Another good thing to do is the olliptical trainer at your local gym!! Every 30 minutes, you burn 300 calories!! ((aka the ice cream to go with the cake!!)) :laugh:

Replies

• :noway: No WAy!!!
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Really? :smile:
  • Really? :smile:
    Yes Really I dont lie for fun! why dont u run instead of typing on the computer!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    I'm going to have to Google this; I'm not sure I know what it is. btw, I just noticed your post about running instead of being on a computer. :noway: one of the greatest advantages (and blessings) to living a healthy lifestyle is having access to places like this to support us.
  • just type in rebounder! capital R-E-B-O-U-N-D-E-R!!! it is awesome:drinker: cheers.........gotta go get some miller lite
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    What crack are you on???:huh:
  • cellorocker
    Yes Really I dont lie for fun! why dont u run instead of typing on the computer!

Ouch, no need to be rude.

But I'll post my unedited thought from early-
    TROLL.
    She posted something and then the post right after was NO WAY!
    Must have forgotten to log in to the other troll account.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member

Rude much?
  • cellorocker

Rude much?

Thank you.
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    wicked rude. :noway:
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Is the rebounder... a mini-trampoline??
This discussion has been closed.