Greets to all over the world

Options
Another new member...I'm from Germany, 32 years old and love the 50's. Actually, that's the reason why I'm here: I want my lovely dresses to fit again :)

Replies

• TheVlogDieters
    Options
    I think I could say the same ;) I want to fit into those lovely dresses 2!!!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am from Scotland and really enjoy this site.
  • LuluBiscuit
    Options
    I think I could say the same ;) I want to fit into those lovely dresses 2!!!

....and we will!!! :)
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
    I am from New Zealand and am almost at the end of my journey, but I think maintaining will be even harder.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm from Canada :flowerforyou:
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello! Northern Ireland here!

Bit of a 50's fan myself. Was able to finally get something from here for my christmas present this year:

http://www.vivienofholloway.com/

Had a great time running round the shop like a 10 year old picking things up to try on!

Good luck!
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello from Holland :)
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Hi, from U.S. here..South Alabama.. I love the fifties too and I love your nickname and pic. Hope you have a wonderful time with all of us!
  • helzbelelliebelle
    Options
    Hi from Stirling in Scotland, i luv this site sooo much and hav found it very helful i'v only a small amount left to lose now but will continue to use it to maintain my weight x
  • Lupes_friend
    Options
    I am new and very excited to find this site. I have a question about behavioral modifications. I am at home today and when I am at home I eat more. I am living alone for the first time in my *not short* life and that might have something to do with it. Any thoughts?