NSV :-) First few I've noticed!

Options
hopefloatsup
hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
I thought I was crazy when I "thought" I was noticing a difference in my body. Went to weigh myself today and scale was 2 pounds lighter....that was weighing myself in the afternoon (usually do mornings right away), and during TOM as well! I was pretty stoked that it verifies what I've been seeing....
1. My daughter says "Mommy! Your tummy is getting smaller" when she hugs me now :smile:
2. I walked to my daughter's school yesterday in jeans I've been wearing for awhile now. By the time I walked a block, they were falling off LOL
3. I'm actually starting to see "curves" instead of rolls. (a little bit at least LOL)
4. I am wearing my "tight" bra and it's not longer tight! It's comfortable :laugh:

Might seem small, but I LOVE these little victories! It means this is working for me. I did however, change my goal to make it easier to reach. When I get to my first goal, I will change it again. It just seemed to be so much to comprehend at times.

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSV. Congrats.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the great work.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo girl your rocking it!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    These are great!!! Great motivation for you. Well done!! :smile:
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Those are all great NSV's! Nothing is small if it is important to you....remember that! You noticing your changes will keep you motivated and going towards your final goal. Great Job!!
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile: I am slowly starting to realize - this is NOT a race. It's a journey. I have always lost a couple pounds, and then gave up because it wasn't "fast enough" for me. Coming here made me see that I should have just stuck with it before, but important thing is that I'm back on the wagon and more motivated than ever!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!