A pretty gross NSV

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
I can finally feel the very bottom of my belly button, oh yeah and when I pulled my finger out it didn't smell like pooh. When I was at my heaviest it was like a neverending pit that had no end. I actually thought it might have been the well that Baby Jessica fell down. With the loose skin that I have I am always forming it into different shapes and I thought hey, let me see if I can feel muscles near my belly button and dug right in and low and behold, I could feel my abs pretty good through there, I could feel where one ends and the next begins. I don't call what I have a six pack, it is more like a pack of capri suns. Woo Hoo. No more smelly finger either.

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Haha...nice! :laugh:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :laugh: isn't it great! Keep up the good work! And don't forget the victories like this, they can help pull you through frustration when the scale isn't being so nice :smile:
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    hahahaha I had the same experience a few weeks ago in the shower. It's pretty funny when it happens.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    LMAO! That is hilarious! Great job!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    OMG.... :laugh:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are too funny!! But way to go on your tremendous weight loss!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    OH THAT IS SO GROSS! Which is why I am totally smiling along with you. Way to go! Who knows, maybe there will come a day when you'll be able to SEE to the bottom, too! :bigsmile:
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Eugh thats yuck! PMSL funny though! Im pleased for ya! Well done, fab weightloss!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg i thought i was the only one happy that my belly button is no longer 7 inches deep
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you were originally sticking your finger in the right hole? Congratulation on you NVS, keep up the dedicated work and soon you will have the abs of a loaf of bread.
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I kinda feel like barfing, but hey! Congrats! :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well...you promised us it would be gross and you didn't lie! lol :)
    That being said, great job on your weight loss!! :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I can feel my belly button now too!

HIGH FIVE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    what is nsv?
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Disgusting
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I can so relate!! Congratulations on the phenomenal weight loss!! :happy:
  • sbcass
    sbcass Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people will understand the Baby Jessica reference?!?
  • giantsfaninvt
    giantsfaninvt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you were originally sticking your finger in the right hole? Congratulation on you NVS, keep up the dedicated work and soon you will have the abs of a loaf of bread.

I laughed out loud.
  • jhardenbergh
    Options

I hope so, the skin isn't that saggy. I totally spit water on my computer, when I read that.

and I warned everyone it was gonna be gross
  • jhardenbergh
    Options
    I wonder how many people will understand the Baby Jessica reference?!?

yeah, I was thinking that too, I was kind of Dennis Millerish on Monday Night Football with the reference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!