Being a girl sucks! (Sorry guys, just pass on by if you want

Options
Man I hate pmsing and periods and cravings and all that crap. I swear it's natures way to test us to see if we can actually say, "NO!", to junk food or eating too much during that time of the month. I just needed to rant because this happens about two weeks out of each month for me and this time it's been really hard to behave. Ok I feel better! :drinker:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Try 3 hershey kisses with almonds

Oatmeal with honey and cinnamon
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try that Ivy, thank you for the idea :smile:
  • radtech
    radtech Posts: 20
    Options
    In my opinion I think everything we eat that time of the month should not be counted against us and shouldn't stay on our bodies.. just sayin :laugh:
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Trying to exercise while on your period during the humid and hot summer really SUCKS! :explode:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, we actually had Portos yesterday and normally I couldn't care less but I ended up stalking it for a few hours before I caved in and ate some :laugh:.

Luckily I only get it every six weeks these days.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    First of all, you must be doing something right...you have lost 50 pounds! Congrats!
    Secondly, it sure does suck getting your period! Sometimes I just feel too crappy to even care what I eat or do. I'd like to just lay around sometimes and I really should be exercising.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/60633-ugh-what-a-terrible-weekend

You sound like me this afternoon! I am going through the same exact thing right now!
  • Nightdust
    Options
    LOL I agree radtech.. it really shouldn't count against us. I'm just happy that my weight has stuck around the same even with all the extra munching and snacking.

Thank you Zacmexilmom! It was a lot of frustration and hard work but damn I'm proud of myself. Now if only I could find the money to join a gym or the motivation and creativity to exercise at home!

Normally I try to mow when it's that time of the month so I can just take a shower afterward and call it a day but with it being so hot and humid all I want to do is stay inside and drink ice tea lol.

Ghanie, what are Portos? I don't think I have ever heard of them.

And way to go Toots! Awesome job on losing 76 lbs! Motivate me please! lol
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Ghanie, what are Portos? I don't think I have ever heard of them.

It's a bakery ... think heaven and hell all rolled into one small 400-calorie flakey pastry :explode:.

Today I scheduled a toaster strudel and a fudgesicle ... hopefully that keeps me from drueling over commercials all day. Bleh, it wont even be here until Saturday so I'm hoping I don't spend ALL week like this.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    And way to go Toots! Awesome job on losing 76 lbs! Motivate me please! lol

I think you misread my ticker...I have 76 lbs to go! I've lost 9 so far! :happy:

Today was a much better day...I was much more motivated to go to the gym to try to make up for the damage I di over the weekend!
  • Nightdust
    Options
    Ohh I see that now Toots! :laugh:
  • Nightdust
    Options
    They sounds delish.. is there a website I can look to get an idea? Maybe I don't want to know lol... I'll be tempted then.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I've heard of dunking strawberries into a chocolate pudding snack pack. Low calories and tastes like chocolate covered strawberries (I have to try this still).