Bad or Good Idea?

Options
2»

Replies

• Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I would drop dead if that's all I ate in a day!

(slight exaggeration but hey)
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How can you work at Panera and not gorge yourself on their sandwiches, salads, soups, and bakery stuff every day?!? I admire your self control. If I worked there I'd gain about a hundred pounds.

Sorry, no helpful input on your food. Looks pretty good to me! :flowerforyou:
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I agree, more veggies and protien. Dairy has some good protein so maybe a yogurt or milk. Also read your nutrition facts from Panera. Not bad, but definitely not a fave on my list of places to go while on a diet. I think many people's mistakes are making the assumption that salads are good for them. There isn't much nutrition in lettuce and the toppings can be a killer. Make a good salad - not a bad one :)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Looks a little on the lite side.

All the youngstas in a hurry. If you read the posts, you should come to the conclusion you may be setting yourself up for a yo-yo life. That's what I did until I got the message. The thing is, if you eat this way while you lose weight, when you go back to eating a healthy diet, you will STILL gain weight. You will have to diet ALL the time to maintain a healthy weight.

And that's what I think. :smile:
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    More protein and fat for sure.... Instead of fruit 3 times a day, try some almonds or macadamias... Also watch the soup for high sodium! Hope this helps :)
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How can you work at Panera and not gorge yourself on their sandwiches, salads, soups, and bakery stuff every day?!? I admire your self control. If I worked there I'd gain about a hundred pounds.

Yea... Well that is part of the reason I need to lose over 70 pounds... It aint easy workin there!
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options

Agreed! Best salads I've ever head. Also love how their menus include calorie count

Anyways about your diet, the major thing I would worry about (which someone else already pointed out) would be whether or not it's sustainable. If you plan on eating this same thing every day then I hope you really really really like your fruits and salads lol otherwise try coming up with a few different things, swapping here and there. Also seems a little low on the calorie side. The best piece of advise that I have is trial and error. I'm sure most posters here and gone through many different dietary plans before they found something that they could stick with. You'll probably end up changing this one many times over.