3 days new

I have been using myfitnesspal from my iphone for about 3 days now. It is amazing how it helps me really think about what I am putting in my body. I have some severe back issues that have limited my physical activities over the last few months and a change in medication caused me to put on about 30 pounds in the last 3 months.

I need support and motivation to continue down this road towards making my body reflect the true person that I am and getting back to a healthy lifestlye so I will be here for my wife and kids.

The more friends/support the better :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Oh I love that I have it on my phone. I don't have an excuse for not logging anything. Plus if we go out, I look up things on the menu so I can make better choices
  • I have it on my phone too. I love it:bigsmile: Friend request sent:flowerforyou: You will find all kinds of motivation and support on MFP :happy:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    You can do it! This site is so awesome for tracking, and then also reading how other people overcame certain issues, like back problems, to still get healthier will also help.