20 Pounds...GONE!!

Options
YES! Today was the day. I set a goal to lose 20 pounds in 20 weeks. Well, I just finished my 12 week and the 20 pounds are gone. I have about 7 more weeks 'til my husband gets back from deployment and I set my new goal for 5 more pounds. Have a great week and Happy workouts to all. :happy:

Replies

• natileebee
    Options
    YES! Today was the day. I set a goal to lose 20 pounds in 20 weeks. Well, I just finished my 12 week and the 20 pounds are gone. I have about 7 more weeks 'til my husband gets back from deployment and I set my new goal for 5 more pounds. Have a great week and Happy workouts to all. :happy:
  • TWis1215
    TWis1215 Posts: 3
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I hope everything goes well.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    thats awesome congrats :)
    j~:bigsmile:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Great job. I hope you lose your next 5 and then some. That way your husband will think you are steamy hot.
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: that is so fantastic!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    woot!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mikeleroux1970
    mikeleroux1970 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :smile: awesome! Stick to your new lifestyle.
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS !!!!!!!! AWESOME !!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Good for you!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile: :smile: Congrats!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Way to go - that is fantastic. Your hubby will be so proud!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!
    Cowboy
  • JeepPrincess
    Options

How exciting - You should be very proud and are an inspiration to us all! THanks for sharing your GREAT news and good luck!
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Thats so great good luck with the next five pound!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Does he know about you losing weight or you just going to surprise him with the new "HOT" you?
  • natileebee
    Options
    Thanks for everyones kind words. I am just getting back from a trip. I left Monday morning, but before I did I had to post my great news. Hope everyone has been having a great week. Keep up the exercise!
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    CONGRATS !!! Keep up the great work ! :heart: :bigsmile: