Looking for some people in their 30's, that have a bit of we

Options
Hi. I am 33 years old, 5'6" and my goal is to lose 56 lbs (may change that later to lose more) and I have lost 5 lbs so far (since Tuesday). Would love to find some people willing to log in every day and be supportive! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• FranWins
    FranWins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi BlueEyed! 32, 5'2" and looking to lost about 90 lbs. I've been doing my food logs daily and weigh-ins weekly. I'm down 19 lbs. since December. (Too bad my wedding was in November and I was fat as hell! Ugh!)

If you're still looking for pals, I'm around. :-)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 33 years old, 5'6" and my goal is to lose 56 lbs (may change that later to lose more) and I have lost 5 lbs so far (since Tuesday). Would love to find some people willing to log in every day and be supportive! Please feel free to add me!

33 here Need to lose over 100lbs ! but my goal is 65lbs at the moment, feel free to add me
  • Atheryal
    Atheryal Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there! I can't log much in on my work days since I work 12.5 hr shifts at a prison (no phones allowed) but I need to lose about 60 lbs too although my goal is 80....
  • emelou81
    emelou81 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Emma - I am 5ft 6in, 30 yrs old and need to lose at least 48lbs, if not more. I had lost 5 stone previously (by weight watchers) and then had my daughter so some weight went back on. I have been on a bit of a lost and wandering trail for the last 6 months, losing a pound here, gaining another over there. But I have 5 weeks until I ran a marathon and would really like to be lighter by then, so any support is always appreciated!!!
    x
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, 5'1 when I started in January I need to lose 103 lbs, however I now have 72lbs to go. YAY! I log daily, weigh in weekly, and exercise as much as I can fit in my schedule.

Add me if you like! I am very supportive. My diary is open to friends.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am the same age and height and have a target weight loss of 70. I can be pretty motivating and I do log in everyday and make lots of positive comments. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just broke the 300 lb mark and out running 1 mile every other day. Never thought it was possible
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have sent requests to those of you that posted. And getting ready to go in and approve those that sent requests. Thanks!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hi. Still in my 30's (just) haha. Initial target is 54lbs and I'm down 18lbs so far.

Best of luck with your journey. Keep logging in and you'll do great.
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, i am 34 years old 5'2. I wanted to lose 100 pounds when i first started im December. I currently have 81 more pounds to go. I track everything i eat and try to support all of my MFP friends. Good luck with your journey.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I will be away from the pc for a few hours. Please send me a friend request if you are interested!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 (I'll be 30 in August). Am I allowed in the 30's club yet? Lolol
    I have 40+ pounds to lose. I am trying to get myself back into the weight loss game. Add me!!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just turned 30, hoping to lose 75lbs in the long run but have a smaller goal at the moment, always looking for new friends so feel free to add me!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 33 5'7" and looking to lose probably 40 lbs give or take depending on how I feel. Live in CO. Add me if you'd like!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    sent you a request.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a request. I just turned 30 last friday I have about 22 more pds to go I think its taking forever though I can use all the motivation I can get. Oh and I log every day. I'm starting fresh monday I've been doing really bad with working out but only cause something happened to my back at work where it freaking hurts. So starting fresh monday morning. Gonna send a request now.

P.S. everyone else feel free to send me a request as well the more the merrier right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi. 32 need to lose over 200 lbs.
  • G3tR1pp3d
    G3tR1pp3d Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    6' 2" looking to drop about 24 pounds for now. I may make that 40 at the end but 24 gets me at a nice weight. 40 gets me ripped ;). Looking to add people so I can be more motivated to at least record weight. Calories I find hard to keep entered but I do track them and am eating well. So far I am down 8 pounds in about 20 days. I expect to get the last 16 off by March 10 and then go after my next goal.