Started C25K tonight

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
and loved every minute of it!!! I have no idea how to log it in the exercise diary....if you have any ideas or suggestions on that, they're welcomed (:
But...I seriously LOVED this program. I can't wait to stay with it!! My husband is doing it with me.... Only thing, we have kiddos and its not always in the cards to get a babysitter while we exercise, so tonight, we did it in shifts. I went first and then he went...
I can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring! Thanks to the MFP gal who turned me on to this!!!

Replies

• schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Yay! :bigsmile: I'm glad you loved it!! I'm starting week 4 tomorrow morning and while it does get harder I still love it! :bigsmile: Can't wait to hear about your progress!!

As for the diary entry, I have an HRM so I just add it accordingly. As a ballpark I normally burn 250-350 cals depending on the week.

PS - June starters do ROCK! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • coachmj
    coachmj Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! I started today as well! And this is how I broke it down for the calorie counter...we did 8- 60sec jog intervals, and 8-90sec brisk walking. That is 480 sec or 8 mins of jogging and 720 sec or 12 mins of brisk walking. If you add the 5 min. warm up in you can input 17 min of brisk walking, 8 min of jogging and 8 min of moderate walking (this covers the cool down!)

enter into exercise section:
    17min brisk walking
    8 min jogging (you can select the mph that you think you were jogging at)
    8 min moderate walking for the cool down

Hope this helps!

Keep with it!
    :) Meg
  • DanaHolmes
    DanaHolmes Posts: 10
    Options
    Everyone is talking about this. Can you tell me what it is and how I can do it?? thanks

DANA
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey! I started today as well! And this is how I broke it down for the calorie counter...we did 8- 60sec jog intervals, and 8-90sec brisk walking. That is 480 sec or 8 mins of jogging and 720 sec or 12 mins of brisk walking. If you add the 5 min. warm up in you can input 17 min of brisk walking, 8 min of jogging and 8 min of moderate walking (this covers the cool down!)

enter into exercise section:
    17min brisk walking
    8 min jogging (you can select the mph that you think you were jogging at)
    8 min moderate walking for the cool down

Hope this helps!

Keep with it!
    :) Meg

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! THANKS!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options