It's OFFICIAL!

Options
In June when I'm out in california for 2 weeks I am getting some things done for achiving my goals and I wanted to share:

*Brailian butt- fat transfer(YAY!)
*Boob Lift
*Laser Hair Removal- Brizilian, Back, Arms, Legs, Under Arms(1st treatment, 7 following treatments every 6 weeks)
*Nose Job
*Laser Tattoo Removal
*Teeth Whitened!!

So, I'm excuted :) Yes maybe I am High Maintenance, but hey it's me and i'm excited :)

And in May- I get to finally get my hair extensions in when I go to chicago :) YAY!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Wow. Have fun and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Wow. Have fun and good luck. :flowerforyou:

Thank you, thank you :) I know for 72 hours I will be sleeping constantly! haha
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    I plan on getting boob job, someday, gotta save up first. But have fun I'm slight jealous!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Based on ur pic you are GORGEOUS but if you really want all that, then of course do what makes you happy. I see how hard you work every day...I don't know anyone else who can burn over 2000 calories in a workout! So you totally deserve to treat yourself!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I plan on getting boob job, someday, gotta save up first. But have fun I'm slight jealous!

Oh yes! Well i have huge boobs, which should hopefully go down to a c/d by the end of my weightloss, so I will just need a lift then :) Whoohoo! But You know I will keep you all updated!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Oh wow! Based on ur pic you are GORGEOUS but if you really want all that, then of course do what makes you happy. I see how hard you work every day...I don't know anyone else who can burn over 2000 calories in a workout! So you totally deserve to treat yourself!

aww you are too sweet, thank you! :) And yes, i do work my *kitten* off!! And this will be my treat ;) My mom wants to get botox, so we're going to do it together! :)
  • JustFloorIt
    JustFloorIt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's a lot of work
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Most reputable plastic surgeons will not work on someone who is not at goal and has not maintained their weightloss for at least 6 months. A gain or loss of as little as 10 pounds can really mess up your results. Are you sure you want plastics so soon???
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Most reputable plastic surgeons will not work on someone who is not at goal and has not maintained their weightloss for at least 6 months. A gain or loss of as little as 10 pounds can really mess up your results. Are you sure you want plastics so soon???

Yea I'm absoultely positive. Thank you for your input, but my surgeon actually suggested to get the lift right away. Since, well my boobs have been through a lot I need that. And I will be at my goal by then, so there's really no issue. I've had lots of conversations with my cosmetic surgeon, and he said it's up to me, and I decided yes it is what I want. But I do apprecite your input. Thanks.
  • diagyrl
    diagyrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow - sounds as if you have a PLAN!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Wow - sounds as if you have a PLAN!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!

Thanks girl, I def. do! Yes, I work my *kitten* off 3-4 hours a day; kinda just like the biggest loser. So I feel that if I want to do this, then I deserve it and I will! Plus my surgeon is the best of the best. And The butt lift, Boob lift and Nose job are the only procedures he does :) My whitening, tattoo removal and hair removal are all taken care of at a spa :)