Need a kickstart

Options
I feel terrible today (Aunt Flo is in town:grumble: ), and I need some encouragement to get started with my workout for today.
I feel good though, that I took two days off from counting calories, etc....and didn't gain an ounce!!

Anyone want to kick me into gear today?

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I feel terrible today (Aunt Flo is in town:grumble: ), and I need some encouragement to get started with my workout for today.
    I feel good though, that I took two days off from counting calories, etc....and didn't gain an ounce!!

Anyone want to kick me into gear today?
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Sorry - no kicks from me today! :smile: I usually take Aunt Flo's 1st day of her visit off :tongue:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    My day off is the 2nd day.:tongue:
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    1st day off for me. This month while waiting for aunt flo and feeling yucky, I find that she never showed up after 4 days of waiting. With 10lbs to go, i find that i'm pregnant with 2 home tests. 10 LBS. TO GO!!!!!!!! Will have to resume in 9 months. Just switched from 1lb/week loss to Maintaining. Today i've discovered those extra 500 calories, not counting exercise calories. I'm pretty pumped but don't know how to fit them all in. That feels good1
  • poubre
    poubre Posts: 32
    Options
    Aunt Flo? This is a new term for me :) Glad I'm a male. I have no idea how to deal with this =P
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    1st day off for me. This month while waiting for aunt flo and feeling yucky, I find that she never showed up after 4 days of waiting. With 10lbs to go, i find that i'm pregnant with 2 home tests. 10 LBS. TO GO!!!!!!!! Will have to resume in 9 months. Just switched from 1lb/week loss to Maintaining. Today i've discovered those extra 500 calories, not counting exercise calories. I'm pretty pumped but don't know how to fit them all in. That feels good1

Oh - Congratulations!! A new baby - :love: Have fun fitting those extra calories in!! :bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    ok I'll kick ya! But then again it's 2 pm here, and if your like me and don't do it in the morning it's just not gonna get done but - kick kick!!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Aunt Flo? This is a new term for me :) Glad I'm a male. I have no idea how to deal with this =P

Yeah - you really don't need to know :tongue: (Flo=flow)
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Sonia congrats! That is so exciting :bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats Sonia!!:smile:
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Thanks!! will be baby #3-hopefully a boy with our two girls, so hubby will hush up about too much estrogen in the house.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Aunt Flo is here for me too...I usually just try to ignore her but its not like we really can.

Take it easy because we gotta live with her!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Here is a kick for you!! (we need a little kick smiley! :laugh: ) It is beautiful out today so I will be going running in about an hour... shooting for 5mi not overly motivated so hopefully I stick with it.

Sonia - That is so exciting!! Congrats! I am sure you will be able to get back to where you are when you are done. I know that with my last pregnancy it was a lot easier not to gain as much weight because I knew better then the use it as a free for all!!! I was able to lose it pretty quickly... now if I could just lose what I did to myself before kids! :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: My daughter had 4 girls before her husband gave up on the boy:laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't know what will boot start you, I worked in a factory hot or cold weather , or all the PMS in the world , you had to be there. Never felt sorry for any guy that got in my way either:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Sorry I don't know what will boot start you, I worked in a factory hot or cold weather , or all the PMS in the world , you had to be there. Never felt sorry for any guy that got in my way either:laugh:

Yeah - I should have said - day off from exercise :laugh: Unfortunately, life still goes on!! - Aunt Karen - you probably know a little bit about how I feel at work - 6 guys and me. :ohwell: No mercy here!!