30 Day Shred...miss a couple days :(

If I missed a few days of the 30 day shred but still want to complete it within the 30 days, do you think it'd be as effective if I doubled up on some days? I plan to do it again in April, so I'm on a tight schedule

Replies

• BUMP! :)
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Sure, youll just burn more cals that day, so will be fine.
  • itsneverbeenbetter
    itsneverbeenbetter Posts: 5 Member
    I do that on Insanity sometimes. HURTS, so it just reminds me that I should keep doing it daily, otherwise it's gonna suck. :]
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Personally I do not think you need to do it every day consecutively to be effective. I did the first level in 11 days, but level two has taken me around two weeks and I am still getting great results. I know some people do it in 30 days, but I just want to complete 30 days of it, 10 of each level, no matter how long it ends up taking as a whole. Next round I will make the goal to complete it in less days than this time around, but I know with my busy lifestyle, i can not always fit it in everyday and so I just do it when I can!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Yes I've doubled up in the past too.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    I do it whenever I have time. Maybe twice a week. I just have too many other exercises that are priority. I have finished Level 1, it has taken me over a month, but I am still very pleased with my results thus far.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    "Jillian" says that you should only work out 5-6 days a week, and that you definitely need a rest day for your muscles to recover. So if you follow that you wouldn't finish in 30 days anyway...
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    "Jillian" says that you should only work out 5-6 days a week, and that you definitely need a rest day for your muscles to recover. So if you follow that you wouldn't finish in 30 days anyway...

This is true. I know I did the 30 day shred and got great results and it took me a month and a half. I am now doing Ripped in 30 and aiming for 4-5 days a week. I say as long as you are getting results who cares how long it takes :smile:
  • TaraERZ
    TaraERZ Posts: 8
    Im on day two. I plan to take Sundays off from it. So, doing monday-saturday..Sundays off. ..
  • Was going to do it today, but went on a hike for 90 minutes and I'm exhausted!!!