NSV NSV NSV!

Options
SOOO INTERESTING NSV AFTER MY INDULGENCE ON COOKIES! I came into my room and logged on mfp all my crap that i ate and took off my shirt and pants to see what damage had been done. Seeing as there was no noticeable difference, i started doing my ab workouts just to feel a little better about myself. So my roommate walks in and i stand up (so im not sitting there doing my workouts in my boxer briefs), and my roommate looks at me for a minute and is like "are you sucking in?" I wasn't and he said, wow i really can just see a difference from last week. Even went so far as to say i looked like i was starting to look ripped, in a matter of speaking. For the first time i can actually realize that my body is changing other than what i can see when i look in the mirror every morning. My next pic ill put up once i get to a better stage of my plan but for now, feeling pretty good about myself! Good way to end a bad day with food =D

Replies

• Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart:

LOVE it!!!
    Congrats hon :bigsmile:
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Congrats!
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    That's awesome. Hahah I love when people tell me i'm sucking it in.. You look hot btw ;):)
  • Brian001
    Brian001 Posts: 89
    Options
    That's awesome. Hahah I love when people tell me i'm sucking it in.. You look hot btw ;):)

Hahahaha, thanks! I haven't gotten that comment since well... i cant even remember.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Gratz, it always helps to have someone else confirming your changes, we look in the mirror and don't really see out most current selves.
  • eliakrathore
    Options

Hahahaha, thanks! I haven't gotten that comment since well... i cant even remember.

I don't give it that often either.. So you should know, I mean it. :)
  • Brian001
    Brian001 Posts: 89
    Options

I don't give it that often either.. So you should know, I mean it. :)

Message received =D never doubted it from the start
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!