Jean sizes.

So.........I have a strange question (problem?) .....I'm 5'7" and medium-framed. I dont have a big chest of an hourglass, but I don't have the narrow shoulders of a pear....

My measurements right now are about 40, 31, 43.......and right now I wear a size 12 jeans....even when I'm 150 pounds...I'm still at best a tight size 10. A healthy weight for me is about 140.....and I don't think I'll ever be a size 4.....I think I'd have to be underweight to even be an 8 or a 6. I thought it was lack of enough muscle, but I've got a decent amount....

Is anyone else like this?

That's really frusterating, because for example-- my best friend wears a size 2/4 jeans. But even at her BMI, I'm like a 10....how does that make sense?

Replies

• wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 859 Member
    If you feel good, and think your at a good wieght, then does jean size matter, your the only one that knows what size they r. Everyones built different maybe u have slightly bigger hips, not saying thats a bad, acrually I prefer it, but it just could be how your built, regardless of what u weigh.
  • I HATEjeanssizing... It is just so frustrating because it seems so arbitrary and bizarre. I have answers or solutions, I just wanted to share the frustration with JEANS :P