Weird NSV to feel happy about!

Options
I just completed an hour of intense yardwork raking and hoeing weeds. As sweat was pouring off my face (more than at the gym!) I thought, Wow, I would've fallen over and died if I tried this a year ago. Not only does my yard look great, I still have energy. I used to get winded tying my shoelaces. So weird to feel happy about chores, but there you go!

Replies

• SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great NSV hun,
    keep on track and you'll be able to complete all chores and have energy for other "duties" too. :bigsmile: Keep enjoying the little things in life and everything will seem great.
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ha! Love it!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! That is totally something to 'write home about'!!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I like it when my hair is wet with sweat & it drips in my eyes. NEVER said that before in all my life, never imagined I would. I blame Jillian LOL
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!

I remember the first time I realized the benefit of my workouts. My wife and I were hiking in Yosemite. We were going uphill and she says, "Stop, I'm too winded to go on without a rest!" I felt fine. I was breathing heavy, but it was normal considering the climb we were making. Made me realize that my workouts were helping (my wife does not workout at all).
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Feel free to come do mine:-) It needs it, but I'm usually too busy working or playing to worry about it. It's still technically winter in CO, so I've got another month that I can slack.

Awesome feeling for you though! Congratulations :-)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats!:smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Woot! Love it!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all, that's awesome!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Those are the best NSV's! I had one like that this year when I went sledding with my family! I wasn't thinking, "is this over yet?" the whole time! I actually had fun and wanted to stay out there!
  • reddebsings
    Options
    Not weird at ALL! Congrats! I remember when I got winded just walking a few stairs! It's so nice to know I'm not 'that person' any more! Keep up the good work!
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like everyone's NSV mentioned here. Great job everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!