New Here, Friends Needed

Options
Hi,am looking for pals to help me lose 77lbs and build up to being able to run a 5k.I seem to love all food that are bad for me and not many that are good for me which is where my problems lie.:smile:

Replies

• Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Just joined a week ago too, have about 80lbs to lose, love love love food so it's a daily struggle for me to be good, today is day 7 so I'm hoping for a good result tomorrow on the scales, good luck to you!!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You both can feel free to add me, I have been here 70 days as of today. This site is amazing and if you are honest with your logs and move ur butt you will see a difference! I started out at 174 (I am 5ft 5 1/2), when I found my fitness pal I was down to 154 already and now I am at 148. It is slow going but I am so happy with the results and the advice here is great! Good luck in ur journeys!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as well. We can do it together.
  • LEENASHER
    LEENASHER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello all! my name is leena, i used to weight 95kgs, brought it down to 82kgs last summer and then i had to stopping gyming for stuff happening at home. And yes, i gained it all back! Am at 92kgs now:(

have started back to the gym again, and am really hoping this site will help me track my intake. I liked the table where i can log in what i had for breakfast, lunch n dinner. eg i had a banana mid day and I showed that altough I was in my daily intake limit, I had taken in a lot of cals in that banana, esp carbs. So i know i need to choose another fruit.

I think If we all together in this, we can surely help each other! lets keep tracking how we doing and share how we cross every stage. Am hoping I will lose 1 Kg this week if I keep on with my diet n workout.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! Im always enjoy making new friends and supporting each other on this journey
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, anybody feel free to add me
  • rkennedy54
    Options
    Hi there from Australia, I am new to this too (perhaps joined a fortnight ago.) I really don't have much weight to lose but just want to stay on track with healthy eating and exercising and this site is great for that as I need to log in daily and enter what I have eaten and any exercise I have done. Then I know if I am on track with a balanced diet too.
    All of you that are out there, the first step is always the hardest and if you see progress, however small, that is motivating to keep challenging yourself. Good luck and keep logging in with your blogs so we can share the journey (however long or short) together.:flowerforyou:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi - anyone who wishes can feel free to add me. Welcome to the site (for those who are new) and congratulations on taking the first steps!
  • MLADYDI
    MLADYDI Posts: 6
    Options
    new also and yes I also love all foods but I know if we help each other we can do this I need to lose at least 50 pounds my health depends on it. I sit an formulate all these great plans for eating right exercising and then never put them to use. It's time I got off this couch and did something. Keep in touch Lets try to share a new weight lose tip at least once a week I'm reading this great book called Lean Body Prescription by Dr. Travis Stork (from the TV show The Doctor's) and it is really good lots of great facts and helpful information.
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me x
    :happy:
  • misskeisha23
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Just join myself so you can add me as well
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with the journey! Feel free to add me
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. MFP is a great place to start.
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. Anyone else can add me too! :smile:
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey, feel free to add me
  • joyce1129
    joyce1129 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so. I still have a way to go, but have dropped 26 of those dreaded 40 pounds. This is a difficult journey and the more the merrier!
  • Nbabound22
    Options
    Trying to prep for college basketball this season..can use some tips on eating right...add me!
  • eeslee
    eeslee Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been here for 50 days now. It is a great way of keeping me honest and on track. Feel free to add me, I'm from New Zealand.
  • sammyinphilly
    sammyinphilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a new friend too!! Let's all help each other out!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me!! Good luck :-)