Pros and cons of fitbit

Options
MOS3
MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
Would love to hear the pros and cons of fitbits as I am considering getting one.

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'd love one too x
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Pros- Simple to use, links with MFP, can put in pocket, clip on belt, put in bra (for women), records calories burned, floors climbed, steps taken, miles traveled, automatically links send data when you are close to base, looong battery life between charges, knows when you are active and knows when you are not, records sleep pattern, smells like cinnamon. Ok, I made the cinnamon part up.

Cons- My spouse is jealous and wants ones, easy to misplace, I contstantly look at a girl's bra thinking she could possibly be a fitbit partner, it doesn't smells like bacon.

All in all, I LOVE my fitbit. I named him Teutonic and he goes everywhere with me. My goal is 10,000 steps a day and he will get me there. ( Got 8855 yesterday!)
  • ThatDamnScale
    ThatDamnScale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your cons!!!!! And, I must say, I'm HIGHLY disappointed that it doesn't smell like bacon! lol

I just got mine a few minutes ago and I'm SO ready to check it out!!!! I'd say go ahead and get one.
  • turbochickheather
    turbochickheather Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have have one!!! Just got it two weeks ago & I love it!!!!! :smile:
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - gonna get one now. yipee !!
  • Susiemccormick
    Susiemccormick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i got one last week and haven't been without it yet.. LOVE IT.. I am walking and runnimg more each day because of it...I didn't realize how much time I really sit at my computer until I got it..... TeutonicKnigh love your respones!!