Hello

Options
Hi everyone! I am here to lose weight and get into shape. I have gained about 40 lbs since I got married, and I want it off. I want to have a baby, but I want to lose the 40 lbs first so that I don't to lose it plus baby weight. My husband is a Marine and very active and physically fit. I want to be able to keep up with him. I have also heard that losing weight is a good way to boost your fertility. Anyway, I love this site. It make everything so simple and keeps me responsible for what I do and don't do during the day.

Replies

• IDefineMe
    IDefineMe Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am here to lose weight and get into shape. I have gained about 40 lbs since I got married, and I want it off. I want to have a baby, but I want to lose the 40 lbs first so that I don't to lose it plus baby weight. My husband is a Marine and very active and physically fit. I want to be able to keep up with him. I have also heard that losing weight is a good way to boost your fertility. Anyway, I love this site. It make everything so simple and keeps me responsible for what I do and don't do during the day.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Does your husband exercise regularly? Maybe he'd be up for having you tag along? It always helps to have a buddy when it comes to exercise.
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome to the board I know how you feel. I'm about 20 over weight and would love to loose it before we try for another one. I also have a husband that is really fit, he goes to the gym about five days of the week. Good luck with the weight loss!