New girl, looking for supportive friends!

Options
Hey y'all!!

I am on here because I decided to take control and get back to being healthy.

My goal weight is 145.
Current weight is 284.4.

I've got a LONG way to go, and need help keeping on track!

Please feel free to add me and I'll help support you too! :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Never stop logging and alway ask. There is always someone here. Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome - and you CAN DO THIS. I'm close to the same goals as you are, I started out at 294, although when I got on here, I was at 258. My goal is a size 10 or around 130-140. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request there, I'm new to this too. Good Luck!!
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi! Yay, glad you are here! Our goals are similar. My heaviest was 275, I am now 223, and my goal is 165. You can do it! :)
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    well you have come to the right site, as on here you will get all the help and support and a whole lot more and all you have to do is ask and one of us will know the reply. please feel free to add me and see how I did it and keeping on track
  • evelyn7869
    evelyn7869 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your starting in the right direction. I am new myself to MFP. Don't give up, you didn't gain the weight over night so keep focus, positive and motivated. Remember, YES, I CAN because you can do it.

Good luck and you can count on my support.:love:
  • dianegolden10
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new also. I have a hard time using this program I guess I just need to click around and get use to it. All my friends use it but I don't know how to find them?? I post stuff and don't know where it ends up...haha. I will get use to it but could use some suport and friends also. I have many health issues so this losing weight has been a slow process for me since I really can't excerise that much. Please add me as a friend and maybe we can learn this together???
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • 09Demelza
    09Demelza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great start. Add me as a friend if you'd like.

My target is 63kg (approx 138lbs) and I have lost 41lbs so far since May 2011. Not the speediest reduction but manageable and am finding MFP food diary logging so helpful.

I know I will reach my goal, and I think continuing to keep a food diary will help me maintain a stable weight.

Good luck.
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    the first step was signing up ..you did it.. congrats.. welcome aboard and stay positive and you move toward your goal loss.
  • buzzy1
    buzzy1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi from me too!!!! This is a great site! I achieved my goal weight after my pregnancy!! I come on here to maintain my weight and to help myself watch what I eat. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too always glad to make new and supportive friends and add my own support in there.
  • kriskayleo
    Options
    Still looking for more supportive friends! :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Diane. I will add you. I'm here every day.
  • piscula
    piscula Posts: 17
    Options
    I am new here but have been dieting since late november. I am planning on being here everyday, good and bad. Feel free to add me :3 I have about 35 pounds to lose so I should be around for a while and I plan on sticking around for maintenance.
  • Mexxy
    Mexxy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome...Were all here for the same reason! Good luck and I know you can do it!