New to site UK based . Need some buddies x

Hi all , I am based in Essex and joined yesterday . It would be nice to have some fitness buddies who are motivating and supporting if things don't go to plan . I have had a awful start to the year and I now need to tackle my weight and health . Any ideas or support will be gratefully received . I seem to have forgotten I have a gym membership have been 2 times in 6 months : (
It expires in July . I am a terrible binge eater and am very lazy . Horses are my passion and I ride as much as I can . I have read good things about the site , so I need to find my way about !!!
Thank you for reading , hope to get some buddies soon x

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Hey! I'm in the UK also, feel free to add me.
  • Hi from Colchester! Feel free to add!
  • mostaverage
    mostaverage Posts: 202 Member
    UK based here too, feel free to add me
  • hi am also new to this site and am based in the uk,so feel free to add me.I am also a binge eater who has a gym membership which i used on and off.Finding a gym buddy is the best motivation for getting to the gym as its harder to back out if u r going with someone else.Hopefully having support from people doing the same things will help :smile:
  • kei_llew
    kei_llew Posts: 29
    From cardiff, only joined myself last night but found people very friendly already feel free to add
  • HI, from Canada but feel free to add! Need some friends to lose weight with me too. :) 12 pounds so far but 20 overall :)
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    I only joined 3 days ago and I am in London. People here are so supportive and friendly :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like

Gill
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    I'm from the US, but I will be here for ya. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • hi, i'm from the uk.. south wales, feel free to add me x
  • Thank you for the lovely welcomes , I will
    add people as soon as I have learnt my way round the site !!
    Happy to have buddies from all over , be nice to have some Essex ones too !!!
    Looking forward to this new chapter ( ish ) x
  • cazyll
    cazyll Posts: 184
    Hi, I'm from the uk aswell, feel free to add me too.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Hi welcome Hun and good luck on your journey. I'm from Kent feel free to add me x
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    UK too. From Sussex, please add :)
  • Pal1981
    Pal1981 Posts: 12
    Hello From sunny Sussex :) Im also relatively new, feel free to add me :) I also need all the support I can get loooong way to go x
  • Hey all, I'm from the UK too, Norwich in the east. And new, so feel free to add me!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Hi and welcome to the site. I am from the UK, west Wales to be precise. Add me if you like.
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Hiya and welcome. I'm from East Yorkshire, UK. I have sent you a request.

There are quite a few from the UK on the site and there is also a group for the UK which you might like to join once you have found your way around the site :-)

Good Luck on your journey x
  • Sabinna
    Sabinna Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm from the uk aswell, feel free to add me too. :)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Derbyshire here, feel free to add me!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    HI, from Canada but feel free to add! Need some friends to lose weight with me too. :) 12 pounds so far but 20 overall :)

what a shame, this person deactivated :(