My second day on the website!

Options
Hi my name is Lindsay and I would love for some friends on here to help me with my journey to getting healthy!! I spent a lot of yesterday doing research and coming up with a set up that I think is perfect for myself personally. Today I want to make friends :happy: I am 21 years old and I am a full time college student. I am in my senior year and look forward to graduating in May!! Unfortunately with graduation comes the real world... I am a Criminal Justice major and am in the process of applying for the Ohio State Highway Patrol. There are a lot of requirements that I physically do not meet so I was hoping that with some hard work and the help of others I can reach my goals and beyond!! I love to talk and I love making new friends please feel free to share with me what motivates you every day! Have a fantastic Sunday :flowerforyou:

Replies

• angela160978
    Options
    hi there u can add me no probs i have only been on it for 2 weeks and iam luvin it. xx angela
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I've been on every day since October 1st. I'm a lo older so we may not have a lot in common but I'm a Buckeye too. So add me if you would like.