Things you notice when you go through old pics....

Options
My hubby doesn't take pics often, and apparently he snuck one with his iPhone while I was playing the Wii Just Dance several months ago and I was looking at it thinking OMG... so I had him take one tonight to compare. I'm not where I want to be.. but its so nice to see a difference!

428168_10150602624450186_507160185_9417912_185357678_n.jpg

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference! How encouraging to see how good you really are doing!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Looks a lot better!!! Good for you! Its amazing what just 20 lbs can do. When we lose it we're like oh just 20 lbs, but I compare it to say a 20 lb bag of cat food, or a baby/child that weighs about 20 lbs, pic it up and carry that around again & your like wow, that is a lot!!!
  • genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been seeing that my face isnt as fat. My chest has gone down. My clothes are fitting me once again. And I mean Brand New Clothes I bought 2 years ago... I can now wear. I dont know how to add pics on here. But If I did you could see.
    I feel so much better.
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great work!! It's true.....although it doesn't seem like much it is great work and you can see how your body is reshaping/transforming which is SOO encouraging! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Oh yes you can really tell....congrats!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You can def see the changes! Great job! As much as I'd like to have my work ID badge photo retaken, part of me keeps it to remind myself where I've come from.
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great work, it's paying of big time!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yhe difference is amazing! Good for you:flowerforyou:
  • NicoleinCarolina
    NicoleinCarolina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yep difference is obvious. Good work..keep it up
  • rmoga99
    rmoga99 Posts: 37
    Options
    Very noticeable!! You're looking good!
  • rmoga99
    rmoga99 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have been seeing that my face isnt as fat. My chest has gone down. My clothes are fitting me once again. And I mean Brand New Clothes I bought 2 years ago... I can now wear. I dont know how to add pics on here. But If I did you could see.
    I feel so much better.

Even your profile picture shows an incredible difference. Amazing!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    i can see it! :D awesome!!!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Its good to see the difference, I just had hubby take a pic of me last night in a halloween costume I wore in oct 2010 when I was 2 stone heavier ... I have them both side by side as my main pic ...... its very much an encouragement to see the changes happen :)
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO you look amazing! I totally can see a huge difference! great job! :)
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    pretty_blue_eyes85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It's so crazy how you think "oh it's 20lbs... Seeing no difference" then going through old pictures through Facebook, I see so much in my face. Then thinking "wow, I knew I was big... But not THAT big"
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    pretty_blue_eyes85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I feel so much better.

Even your profile picture shows an incredible difference. Amazing!

Definitely!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Looking good my friend!!! You have been dancing your way to the "You" you want to be :)
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!! Keep going! It's so nice to see the progess! Cograts to you!

I can't wait till I get to a point where I can post and before and after and see some difference!

And thanks for the encouragement to the rest of us!
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Good God child! Bravo. A million times bravo... and, ENCORE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!