so I did that Photo thing where it removes 50 lbs from you!

Options
piccompareskinnypic.jpg

So I would take it! besides looking a bit like a bobble head, I would have to say I would be happy with that! lol

Replies

• frogg2allegra
    Options
    Where did you find that?
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Someone posted the link on here a few days a go, I know you need a facebook account, but other than that all you do is send in the pic and choose how much weight you want them to take off, UP TO 50 lbs I think its called WEIGHTVIEW, sorry I cant find the link right now.
  • frogg2allegra
    Options
    Thank you:smile:
    I'll look around on my facebook apps
  • katkat
    katkat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! might be a great motivator too.
    KatKat
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you can do it on facebook but those of you who don't have facebook here is the link for you to join weightview and get your pic altered.

http://www.weightview.com/join
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    LOL on the bobble head remark. I noted they reduced my body but not my face:laugh: :laugh:

I said ...............hmmmmmmm not so sure I WANT to lose the last 20:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I thought the same thing, and I felt the kept the boobs just as big! :bigsmile:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Just bumping so I remember to load my picture later at home!

Thanks!
    :drinker:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Looking at your pics in your profile, you already did that by yourself! :flowerforyou: That is a cool link though. I haven't done it yet but might try it later.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Looking at your pics in your profile, you already did that by yourself! :flowerforyou: That is a cool link though. I haven't done it yet but might try it later.
    YES I doubled that! But I have been wondering how much more I should lose thinking about 55-70 so seeing the pic made me think, if it all falls into place like that, I would be happy.. lol
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    lol its somewhat accurate tho...because when i put in my goal weight last week and saw the results...its what i used to look like :sad: :sad: (crying about the used to anyway) :laugh:
    p.s. youre right the head is the only thing that doesnt really change HAHAHA
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    Oh wow this is awesome! i just sent mine, it says that it can take up to 72 hrs to recieve the photo..does it really take this long?!! thankss
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Tamishumate, you've lost so much weight...can you tell us how you have done it? Any ideas I can get will be helpful.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Oh wow this is awesome! i just sent mine, it says that it can take up to 72 hrs to recieve the photo..does it really take this long?!! thankss
    mine took about 12 hours
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Tamishumate, you've lost so much weight...can you tell us how you have done it? Any ideas I can get will be helpful.

Cherie, I sent you an email!
  • cartersmommy35
    Options
    This is really neat, I think I will try it later.

I would be curious to hear how you lost so much weight too? I have quite a bit to lose yet too around 80 lbs to go.
  • Lookgreat
    Lookgreat Posts: 63
    Options
    Tamishumate - share your recipe of success with us too .
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Tamishumate - share your recipe of success with us too .

I posted a new link on this board with my story!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/60964-my-story-so-far
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Will this post the picture to my facebook account? I don't want it to...
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Will this post the picture to my facebook account? I don't want it to...

well I havent found it on mine yet, so I dont think so, lol