Size

Options
Just curious, after reading the 2 threads about what 'size' we like, when the women reply about men, they often go on and over emphisize about our 'mini-me's (a nice childlike way of saying it lol) for me personally, Im very comfortable in that department and dont feel insecure about myself it that manner but wont claim to be king kong haha, but, Im sure there will be men who reads these comments and feel abit dis heartend by it? well m sure of it because one of my real life pals, read a debate/conversation of the simular topic on facebook and now he wont shower at the gym because it rocked his confidence alot, and in a non weird way, ive seen this guy naked plenty as we go to the gym and played on the same rugby team (does sound a lil weird haha) he is just an average guy, anyhow, my point or question Im about to ask is, Do you ladies, women, girls (dont wanna upset anyone lol) ever feel disheartend when we (men) say we like large breast? or specifics about your lovley bums? lol . . . . . . boobs are boobs bums are bums in my opinion, size doesnt matter in terms of my attraction to women, just using that as an example

Replies

• lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Even though there really isn't anything I can do about this, I worry more about the crows feet and gray hair than I do my boobs or booty. Men are going to like what they are going to like. I never worried about a man's "mini me" much....too big was alot worse than not big enough.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty normal for women to feel insecure about these things at some point in their life. Guess its the same for men. I guess I never realized that women actually did care about the size of a mans weiner.... IMO it really shouldn't matter, I would never choose to be or not be with someone because of that.
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    I don't care to hear comments about size etc.. I know its a part of life, but I try to stay away from the superficial.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I don't participate in those conversations because I feel like so much more is involved in attraction/love than just the equipment in question. It seems silly and childish to me. My best lovers have not been the ones packing the biggest piece. I'll just leave it at that :tongue:
  • carlie_carl
    carlie_carl Posts: 285
    Options
    fair play, I get that, Im worrying about greys and Im only 24 lol, could be worse, could be like my old man and his brother by going bald at 18 lol
    I dont get why so many people are bothered by it but there again, its one aspect of life ive never worried about so I wouldnt know.
  • Chocomoose542
    Options
    Hey Carl,

If my husband and I are any example for you, he is well endowed and so am I, but we still have our issues. It doesn't make a bit of difference to the kind of person you are whether you are big or small in any department, it's the kind of soul you carry around inside that body of yours. If folks spent more time looking inside themselves and not so much looking in the mirror, the world would be a more balanced and a happier place.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I don't participate in those conversations because I feel like so much more is involved in attraction/love than just the equipment in question. It seems silly and childish to me. My best lovers have not been the ones packing the biggest piece. I'll just leave it at that :tongue:

haha, nicely put, it does to me, we all have ideal concepts of what we like to see, Im just curious how it effects people mentally, gentallia isnt really seen anyhow unless you go looking to meet people on a nudist beach lol
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options

This
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I get irritated by comments like, "meat is for the man, bones are for the dogs" "real women have curves" because I've been pretty bony most of my life. I know men are sensitive about their member, but I for one could care less and I'm sure there are many women that are just like me. I have a girlfriend that killed me by saying "big c**ks are for big c**ts" - omg, made me laugh so hard!! Seriously though, there really are plenty of women that aren't hung up on that stuff.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I hate all these kinds of thread/debates!! I feel they are degrading to all of us!! At the end of the day being good in bed has nothing to do with boob, bum or willy size!! I am not with my partner becasue he is well endowed and when we got together I didn't know what he was rocking down there! Yet we have a very happy life together in all respects!! I just find the whole thing very sad! When men go on about boobs and arses I just think you poor sad git! You need to grow up and get yourself a woman!

Turned into a bit of a rant there didn't it!? Sorry!! Lol!
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    Even if a guy is well made in that department there'll be something else he's insecure about.

I know what I prefer but we're all entitled to like what we find attractive.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    Hey Carl,

If my husband and I are any example for you, he is well endowed and so am I, but we still have our issues. It doesn't make a bit of difference to the kind of person you are whether you are big or small in any department, it's the kind of soul you carry around inside that body of yours. If folks spent more time looking inside themselves and not so much looking in the mirror, the world would be a more balanced and a happier place.

couldnt have put it better, I understand insecurtitys, I have been insecure about my weight and face most my life, but in terms of size I really dont feel its relevant to sucsessful relationships and something guys and gals shouldnt worry about
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Everyone's got preferences, you know? And if someone's not even gonna look at me just because my boobs are the wrong size, well, there probably was never going to be much in the way of chemistry there, anyway. As for *my* preferences...I've only been intimate with one guy and I'm pretty happy with his size. And he doesn't really care how big my boobs are as long as he's allowed to touch 'em, lol.
  • christinet8504
    Options
    "big c**ks are for big c**ts"

LOL almost choked on my protein shake!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I hate all these kinds of thread/debates!! I feel they are degrading to all of us!! At the end of the day being good in bed has nothing to do with boob, bum or willy size!! I am not with my partner becasue he is well endowed and when we got together I didn't know what he was rocking down there! Yet we have a very happy life together in all respects!! I just find the whole thing very sad! When men go on about boobs and arses I just think you poor sad git! You need to grow up and get yourself a woman!

Turned into a bit of a rant there didn't it!? Sorry!! Lol!

get it all out! rant all ya want :D lol

I do agree, its seems abit, well, immature, but I do know its comments or threads like that can destroy someones confidence, Im all about positive thinking, wether a woman has big or small boobs makes no difference to me.
    although, when I was working in a salon, I did often join the debate about size of a man and it did seem a majority of the girls were rather shallow on the subject,

Im glad that people have understood what the original post was because reading it back it sounds abit lke one of those threads, that wasnt my intention if anyone has read it like that
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I think people put too much emphsis on size to be honest..........if a guy likes big boobs or booty or both even........thats one weird lookin' chick.......especially if thats what he wants and wants a gal skinny too? That's their problem for wanting the ungettable, because I like to call that the "barbie doll complex" (maybe someone has a better term?). We women aren't barbie dolls, we can not attain that kind of body and maintain it either, you take us how we are or leave it.......end of. Same thing on a guy's end of things.......they aren't Ken dolls, so don't ask them to be.

Bottom line is that if you can't learn to get to know someone before passing judgement on whether or not you are attracted to them simply by looks, then thats a real problem.
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    People are initially attracted to physical appearance. It just is what it is and doesn't bother me much. If it's not boob size, it's hair color, booty, tall/short, or whatever the man's personal preference might be. Women do the same only they tend to look more at social status and the ability of the man to support a family.

But it's all icing on the cake. Everyone likes it, but need it? Nah! There are much more important qualities. A small weiner won't make me walk away. A guy who is a jerk will.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    People are initially attracted to physical appearance. It just is what it is and doesn't bother me much. If it's not boob size, it's hair color, booty, tall/short, or whatever the man's personal preference might be. Women do the same only they tend to look more at social status and the ability of the man to support a family.

But it's all icing on the cake. Everyone likes it, but need it? Nah! There are much more important qualities. A small weiner won't make me walk away. A guy who is a jerk will.

Words to live by I think.......and you are right only because its the first thing they see. If everyone were blind then it'd be a totally different world.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I agree, people should be able to be themselfs without having to win someones heart with visuallity, obviously you have to be attracted to someone but those particular aspects shouldnt matter. I just wonder if any of the fellas are a little uncomfortable about it when they read these threads, and that made me wonder if any women feel as insecure, I know its most likley to be men, as not only do women put pressure on us guys but we tend to have this attitude of inadiquacy if we dont match up amongst other guys.

I just get on with it personally but I do understand why people do get insecure when they read things like those comments, witch is a shame, no one should have there confidence knocked

*****I dont mean all women put pressure on us, I mean men feel pressure to live up to this status of size and whats good enough discussed by some women *** my bad if that was read wrong lol, shame we live in a media dominated world
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I never get upset!