back in my size 12's

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I wrote last week about how my sweats kept falling down on me and decided to try a pair of my size 12's. Guess what - They fit, I am so excited. In the last couple months went from a size 16 back to a 12!! I'm still weighing the same which is a bit discouraging but it's worth it to fit in my pre pregnant pants again!! The tops are a different story, but I'll get there!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I wrote last week about how my sweats kept falling down on me and decided to try a pair of my size 12's. Guess what - They fit, I am so excited. In the last couple months went from a size 16 back to a 12!! I'm still weighing the same which is a bit discouraging but it's worth it to fit in my pre pregnant pants again!! The tops are a different story, but I'll get there!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Toot that horn, you earned it!:drinker:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! Pretty soon you'll be wearing a pair of 8's!
  • ChrisM
    ChrisM Posts: 17
    Options
    How long did it take you? I have just started this a week ago I had lost 20 lbs since January but I was following a plan that I found in First Women's magazine. I can now fit into the clothes that I didn't fit in before I still want to loose another 35lbs. It seems so far away
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! It is a great feeling to see the work paying off!:flowerforyou:
  • JeepPrincess
    Options
    Congrats on the 12's - nothing beats getting into an old pair of blue jeans, just wait till you have to go buy new in an even smaller size....:smooched: :smooched:
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrat, I can't wait to fit in my pre pregnancy pants. Keep up the good work
  • peej76
    Options
    How long did it take you? I have just started this a week ago I had lost 20 lbs since January but I was following a plan that I found in First Women's magazine. I can now fit into the clothes that I didn't fit in before I still want to loose another 35lbs. It seems so far away

Probably since about the middle of February! The six week healing time after baby was born just aboutb killed me, I was so impatient, I just wanted to get the weight off!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! Can't wait until I get down to a size 12. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • lovesdaisies
    Options
    Big congratulations to you! That is the BEST feeling!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! We're all proud of you!

Lisa
    http://localinsocal.blogspot.com
  • lovesdaisies
    Options
    Big congratulations to you! That is the BEST feeling!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! We're all proud of you!

Lisa
    http://localinsocal.blogspot.com
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well done! I'm also back in a pair of pants that I haven't worn in over 2 years!