Looking for support!

Options
im here to start fresh and new.....and i am so ready! I need a strong support system so please add me and let's support each other on this journey:wink:

Replies

• Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Adding :)
  • Barb_0457
    Barb_0457 Posts: 14
    Options
    New here too. Looking for support but still trying to figure out how to work this. So feel free to send me friend requests.
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    bump
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    bump!
  • Leenet06
    Leenet06 Posts: 5
    Options
    I signed up awhile back but i just actually started yesterday. I went over in my calories by a 143. I need a supper strong support system. Let's encourage each other. I really need help drinking water; I hate water; but I managed to drink 6 glasses yesterday :drinker: I started off wrong this morning with a Burger King breakfast that my husband brought me, now i will have to eat very light the rest of the day.:sad:
  • Leenet06
    Leenet06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Signed up awhile back but actually started yesterday. I took my measurments and then i took my husbands for fun...It hurt my feelings so bad because every measurment was bigger than my husband's except for my neck.:noway: I really wanted to :cry: but I just made up my mind to try and do something about it.
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with all your goals. Add me if you like. Always willing to help and support other members. :smile:
  • Taitiant
    Taitiant Posts: 65
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME... good luck on your journey here.. You will find much needed support here.. !

16512618.png
  • Merebella
    Options
    I have been stuck at the same weight for over a year. Started mfp just last week and have already lost 3 pounds. I really hope this works and I can keep it up. I hope to start walking every morning and have a buddy to walk with me but on the eating right and counting calories I could sure use any support anyone is willing to give.
    M~

Leenet06, I HATE water too find myself grabbing a Pepsi instead. We can work on changing that together if you'd like :)
  • petite_lar
    Options
    Hi guys! I really really need support of my weight loss journey too! I can't wait to shed the fat off hehe! I have lost weight in the past but managed to put it all back on again... Just finding it soooo difficult to start all over! Add me and we can share ideas, motivate one another and lose weight yay!
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Added. Am happy to support anyone, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • fitmama1
    fitmama1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think water goes down easier when it's cold and when you can drink it from a straw. Eat lots of veggies- carrots, broccoli- pickles - that will fill you up! Hope that helps. Best of luck to you!:smile:
  • k0249643
    k0249643 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi guys, Im new here too! Im guna need all the support i can get, So feel free to add me :) We can support eachother! :)
  • kegrivergirl
    Options
    Hello to all! First off, wishing all my fellow fitnesspal peeps huge success on their individual journeys! I am new here and starting my long awaited journey myself! I have a long road ahead to reach my goal and an even longer road ahead to maintain it. Still learning how this works but feel free to add me if you are interested in supporting one another! Cheers to all!
  • dianes718
    Options
    I add a little lemon juice to my water to make it taste better! Any small amount of flavor helps!
  • scaramoushe
    Options
    Hey there! I wish you all the best!