Just switched over from Sparkpeople

Options
2»

Replies

• slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    LOVE the flags and welcome, I think you'll find the MFP tools and community a huge help.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    I used to have SP !

I did like it but very small database not many foods I used to eat very confusing and very clicky and competitive sometimes !!

But welcome I love MFP and sure you will too !

xx
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am a convert as well. I love MFP! I used to use SparkPeople but I was constantly adding food to the database as I found it was not broad enough and many of the foods that I eat were not listed. I really love MFP and the support that I have found here. :love: :happy:
  • geesdubya
    geesdubya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you are going to love it. I almost never can't find the food in the databse and have been here almost a year, never missing a day logging in.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow i am on sparkpeople to and this site..i like them both but i like this one better ..well welcome to MFP
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    :happy: Alright, still learning my way around the message boards, LOL

I did not know where to find this post again, until just now......

I loved the message boards and community over there, but the food tracking SUCKED, and that is what I need most. I could almost never find anything I wanted over there, and it was WAY too time consuming to add things constantly. I find this food data base amazing....lots of things I never even thought would be in there I can find....

Still learning my way around the other parts, esp the community part and finding friends and such....but so far, so good....

Thanks everyone!