60lbs to lose

Options
mel9385
mel9385 Posts: 25 Member
Hey, I'm Mel and new to MFP. I have lost 11 lbs since Jan 2012 but have another 60 to go to be a healthy weight, I am 5 ft 4".
Add me if you want to be friends and we can support each other :)

Replies

• lisasilver99
    lisasilver99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We're all here for you. Welcome and good luck. Just log on and ask your questions. :drinker:
  • amandathegreat320
    amandathegreat320 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel!

I am also new. I am going to try to add you as a friend--have patience with me :) I am 5'4" and need to lose 58 lb. Good to meet you!

Warmly--Amanda
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Create a support system, plan the work and work the plan!:smile:
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel.. Im Mel also :).. welcome and feel free to add me!:smile:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on the weight loss and best of luck to you on accomplishing your overall goal! you can do it!!
  • jrm28
    jrm28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel, I am in the same boat. Feel free to add me if you wish. Best of luck!

Jen
  • mel9385
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies, I gonna start adding people and get a support network going :)
  • geesdubya
    geesdubya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it!. This is a supportive place
  • mel9385
    Options
    Thank you, I addicted to the site already :)
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your goals. :smile:
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    welcome...:))
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have lost about 20 out of my 60 lost. Keep it up! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome mel, I have 35 pounds to lose .you can add me if you'd like
  • robokoala
    Options
    Hello!

I've lost 28 pounds since last summer and I want to reach my goal weight by this summer. I'm 5 feet tall, I have about 13-15 pounds to lose. It may not seem like a lot of weight but for someones that 5 feet tall with hypothyroidism it's a hefty goal. I've been losing a pound a week but the past 3 weeks I've been stuck. I think it's because I'm eating more due to doing Insanity. I'm half way through it and I want to maximize it's benefits.
  • jennblack23
    Options
    hey :) ..i also have about 60-70 more lbs to lose..we'll see when i get closer..but i've lost 15 lbs since the new year and i'm 5'2"..i could always use more motivation and i'm happy to give it too :)