Complete newbie

Options
Hi
I have just joined My Fitness Pal in order to lose a bit of weight and tone up. Since getting married last year I have put on a stone and I am not happy about it!!! I may need some motivational support though so any help and advise is appreciated!
CJ

Replies

• swobbles
    swobbles Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to Mfp. I've found it great. Been on here since Jan and have almost lost a stone. Fee free to add me as a friend! Best of luck!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Have been on here a little while, but have recently lost 3 stone in the past 4 months after totally committing myself to diet and exercise.

Feel free to add me ;-)
  • Blissdays
    Options
    Thank you so much. It's such a friendly community. I will see if I can add you as friends. Still v much learning!:smile:
  • johnjojones
    Options
    Good luck :happy:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    start eating at the calorie number that MFP gives you. get as close as possible to that number. do not be under it by more then a hundred, don't be afraid to go over it by a hundred. start strength training. start yesterday if possible.
  • Nicole3d
    Nicole3d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome...;)
    This is a great site. I have been here a week and love it.
    This might be a stupid question...but whats a stone in lbs? I feel like i should know this, but i dont...;)

Nicole