Looking for a diet/exercise partner!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Emma, and I'm a sixteen year old dieter from Norway. The past three years has been a roller coaster for me, containing exercising, dieting, eating disorders, insanity, sweat & blood and crying over food (I know I'm not the only one!). At the moment, I am kinda in a "still fase" where I still think I don't look or feel good enough, but have a lot of hope that it will change. But I need a person to help me through it!

THEREFORE: Do you need someone to talk to, laugh with, count with, exercise with, joke with, sweat with, cry with, encourage and motivate? I know I do. I can't do this on my own, after failing several times. I would love to offer you some help, as well as you will help me. So if you're interested, just answer this thread or send me a message, and maybe we can even e-mail (your choice :-)). I would love to get to know you, and listen to your story.

LOVE EMMA :-)

P.S. I am not obese (even though I feel that way), but wish to make change in my life.

Replies

• 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'm 21, I live in Las Vegas and I'm vegan. I would love to have some one to talk to!