Rededicated, Ready to lose and Really need help& support

Options
Hi, I'm Kim. I was surfing last year and found this site and have used it off and on. I love this site and have decided to come back . I tried doing this alone without support from a group but I just can't do it alone anymore. I found out that I have high blood sugar due to being very overweight so I need to lose for health reasons but I know I'll just feel better too. So far I've lost 9 lbs but am stuck. I'm not sure why. I am 45 years old so I know my metabolism has slowed down. I ride my recumbent bike 20-30 minutes every day. I do have a question. I'm about to start my monthly and am wondering if that could be part of the reason I'm not seeing the scale move. Also, do I need to try other forms of exercise. Please help, thanks.

Replies

• karenzaphyr
    Options
    Hi Kim. We are close to the same age I am 47. Yes, your metabolism does slow down. That is when you need to change things and do different kinds of workouts. I know what I do now I love and it has changed my life so much and my families. If you would like to talk further send me a friend request. 9 lbs. is great!
  • ovilma89
    ovilma89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Vilma. Im 22 yrs old and new on here! I figured I would send you some motivation your way! :) Your more than welcome to add me if you like! Best of Luck!
  • kballard66
    Options
    Sounds great, how do I send a request.
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes "TOM" (that Time Of Month) can impact your weight. Some months I gain & others I've stay stagnant with my weight. I would try some new things to your workout-maybe workout DVDs, weight training, walking or anything else to get more muscles working to help burn some calories.

Feel free to send me a friend request if you need more cheering!
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm kinda new here too. The more friends the better
  • tinaruby
    tinaruby Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You should look into the Belly Fat Cure. It will address the high blood sugar too. It has been working great for me!!

Feel free to friend if you'd like. I log every day. :-)
  • soniksha
    soniksha Posts: 3
    Options
    hi am soniksha here lplease help me telling the way of diet you p[pl do and make me weight loss please